Search results for query: *

1. Fadli Yuuki

Pokemon XY alternative timeline?

So, after seeing the newest episode, we see the cameo of our original trio, Brock and Misty. From that alone, it's already confirmed that SM took place somewhere after BW. But I can be sure if it really took place after XY. I mean, XY was particularly differs from our usual Pokemon anime, more...
  2. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

Even the TR itself shocked, and indeed, Mimikyu is a strong one, just look at how it battle without intruction
  3. Fadli Yuuki

Preview SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

can someone translate what the preview said sounds funny
  4. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM010: Will the Z-Move Work! Challenge the Grand Trial!!

I believe there's no such a thing in this episode a) because Ash met Hala directly, and Hala giving Satoshi a test so he can do the trial. We can say dat Ash is special case, just like you have someone you know in company, then they help you to get in b) in alola, trial is like some ritual, so...
  5. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM010: Will the Z-Move Work! Challenge the Grand Trial!!

What a good episode And that new vs screen OMG the battle duh, can't tell how amazing it is and wut? Clean sheet dude wth when is the last time all of ash pokemon last till the end
  6. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM009: The Leader Pokémon is Dekagoose!

Actually, the trial is beyond my expectation, and as far I can tell, trial is not supposed to be stagnant, because different trainer has different mindworks, that's why Hala put Satoshi in that kind of trial. Just think about it, if someone like Paul do that kind of trial, is that any possible...
  7. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM007: The Vagabond in the Market, Nyabby!

what i afraid the most is happening, the writing still good, but the animation ... i can sense the regression, especially on how character move some part is good, but with that inconcistencies, i hope it does'nt last long, and i hope in the next episode, we can get the animation back just like...
  8. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM006: The Shocking and Prickly Togedemaru!

Once again this series surpass my expectation >w< i thought it's gonna be a boring sophocles focus episode, but it's not, it's developing character episode which is good. Seeing Ash with his daily activity is sure rare in this franchise, but seems we're gonna have a lot in this series >w<
  9. Fadli Yuuki

Preview SM006: The Shocking and Prickly Togedemaru!

At least we have slice of life genre in this generation, so it's acceptable um, no, i believe Ash did'nt talk back much at that time, he just express his suprised feeling for being throwed with snow ball out of nowhere
  10. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM005: Ashimari, Give it Your bALLoon!

but damn, this episode is so good, dat bewear appear is so unexpected >W<
  11. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM005: Ashimari, Give it Your bALLoon!

Well, just like in the episode 3 said, rotomdex is programmed with a lot of language inside, and it scan and confirmed ash language which is human language
  12. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM004: It's Mokuroh! Catching Pokémon in Alola!!

Lol i though about that too XD
  13. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM003: Hello, Roto, I'm the Rotom Pokédex, Roto!

something like catching rare pokemon and TRio leave their pokemon in TR homebase
  14. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM004: It's Mokuroh! Catching Pokémon in Alola!!

I think the animation is hilarious >.< so evil taste lol
  15. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM003: Hello, Roto, I'm the Rotom Pokédex, Roto!

Pretty good TR debut, and probably the most satisfying TR debut in the whole series, but the design is a bit off, especially jessie, need a time to get used :'v
  16. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM001: Alola! The Starting Island, the Starter Pokémon!!

Just like he said, this series is pretty strike on from the beginning, which is really rare as far as i can tell, so far we only get, Pikachu reset because of team rocket, or something like which doesn't give many impact to the series, but meeting tapu koko and got z-ring from the start, will...
  17. Fadli Yuuki

I'm not salty, you ARE salty, i'm making opinion against your opinion, and you reply me, which mean you're the one who's salty lol
  18. Fadli Yuuki

You're making a criticism like the series already halfway through
  19. Fadli Yuuki

i thought it the same one with the one in the youtube these past weeks, i saw it because my friend told me about it, and when i see it, it's really2 bad, but if this one is good, good to know then
  20. Fadli Yuuki

Review SM002: The Guardian Deity Kapu-Kokeko Appears! Challenge, Our Z-Move!!

Maybe it the reference to the game, MC can do all kind of Z-Moves pose without being told by anyone
Back
Top Bottom