Search results for query: *

1. juliorain

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

I guess newbie card doesn’t really apply here. But I am trying to make sense lol This is my first really intense game of mafia the few others I’ve been in on PokeCommunity weren’t nearly as rigorous (not to throw shade...just differing playstyles) I do agree that Arcadia has led us with two...
  2. juliorain

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Very hard to stay in touch because of family stuff earlier today (or rather I'm 6-7 ish hours behind that). At any rate Garu and Arcadia seem to have a foul sniff on Megapod's actions by pushing contrainer. "reason given for his D1 vote felt decent enough to me, but it is true that his was a...
  3. juliorain

While it is a good idea to have fun on D1 via participating with a joke wagon, I think I started the joke wagon suspicion. Joke wagons are easy to do on D1 as a safe way to participate without drawing suspicion. Starting the joke vote got me off guard, so I think I should have paid more...
  4. juliorain

Mafia: - Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Day 1 - Green Hill Zone!
  5. juliorain

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

#TeamGrookey
  6. juliorain

aight! Change Vote to DekuNut. That correction was mean af.
  7. juliorain

this is newbie me asking for clarification: do you lynch someone after x votes or just a majority
  8. juliorain

Vote: Contrainer for distracting us with a joke vote. :P
  9. juliorain

Boi I grew up on the GameCube generation. I have played the classic sonic games :P
  10. juliorain

+1 Sonic Heroes was my favorite! Followed by the Adventure series 2 before 1 then Shadow lol
  11. juliorain

Misfit Angel's Corner

Your map is interesting, but it is busy and navigating it would be like a maze. It would be very hard to use all of those routes ingame without a LOT of back tracking.
  12. juliorain

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

Wow so many interesting pokes available for me to toss and turn about. I'll probably choose a starter and build as I go, and sometimes I usually have a team that winds up being made of maybe half of that current gen, but if I were to plan now: Sun Team: (this bothers me that I don't have a...
  13. juliorain

Generation VII confirmed!

Alola is most frequently visited by people from Kanto, so it would make sense that their pokemon woud be introduced and adapted towards the climate of Alola. They were looking for ways other than mega evolution to breathe a fresh air of life in to the 20 year old designs. Some of which...
  14. juliorain

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Jararanga and Silvadi have secured a place on my team! ^.^ Why not have a mini-chimera arceus?
  15. juliorain

The size of the game file

From the trailers they include tons of video cutscenes as well which could contribute. On music: the reason why ORAS music is so much larger than XY is because they also have more tracks with the legendaires, the delta episode, etc. Since they also have character models designed for each...
  16. juliorain

Generation VII confirmed!

Triple and rotation battles were in gen VI so I would expect they would be returning this generation.
  17. juliorain

Physical or Digital?

Physical. I'm more prone to lose an SD card than a cartridge.
  18. juliorain

On the Origin of Species: Manaphy and Phione: Investigating the inspirations behind P

Hi all, I was reading some greek mythology pages on wikipedia and discovered this: Phione (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia I don't know if that has anything to do with Phione as well. They mention that Phione was an Oceanid -- one of the three thousand...
Back
Top Bottom