Search results for query: *

1. D

Pokémon D-Arts/S.H. Figuarts Thread

The Ash and Team Rocket Figuarts are amazing! I pre-ordered the limited edition set that comes with Ash's crying face and Team Rockets 'R' background. I REALLY hope they fix Jessie's "blasting off again" face, though. Her mouth is coloured incorrectly. She's missing the lipstick on her top lip...
  2. D

Which English Dub Episodes/Specials/Shorts are not on DVD?

Thank you. That's cool. It's too bad they aren't on DVD, but I'm glad I can watch them. Thank you. I do have those ones. That movie 4 pack is on one DVD, so I'm staying away from that release. I've read the quality wasn't the greatest on the blu-ray with the 4 movies, so I can't imagine what...
  3. D

Thanks for the reply. :) I found the other episodes subtitled, so I can watch them at least. I have the original versions with the Pikachu shorts and I bought the new blu-ray 3 pack. I don't think I have widescreen versions for 4-7 (those sets haven't arrived yet). I know they released the...
  4. D

Hello. I'm new here and I've been a life-long fan of the Pokemon anime. I have just recently purchased all of the English dub on DVD, including the movies. I'm only missing "Hoopa and the Clash of Ages." I even purchased "Pokemon Origins" and "Pokemon Chronicles" from Australia (along with a few...
Back
Top Bottom