Search results for query: *

1. OdieCanardian

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Huh, that's nice.
  2. OdieCanardian

urrrgh if it's exclusive to Violet then there goes my plans for using the Water one... I'll just use the basic Fighting one, then.
  3. OdieCanardian

I'm predicting my team will consist of Skeledirge, Kilowattrel, Revavroom, Cetitan, Toedscruel, and Water Paldean Tauros - location permitting of course.
  4. OdieCanardian

ahhh, that's great! thanks for letting me know
  5. OdieCanardian

do we have location data just yet? I need Varoom so bad and I wanna know how early it can be found
  6. OdieCanardian

oh my God please. I hate having to wait several years to catch my starters in a ball that isn't the regular one. ...stiiill waiting for the Galar starters to be catchable in the wild somehow.
  7. OdieCanardian

ah, all righty.
  8. OdieCanardian

also what's the exact deal with Paldean Tauros? I've heard claims it has three different type combinations.
  9. OdieCanardian

I need Varoom so bad man, hope it's available relatively early on
  10. OdieCanardian

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

I'm looking to choose Fuecoco, personally! I love his little pepper design, and I just know his final evolution is gonna turn out super cool.
  11. OdieCanardian

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

My all-time favourite Gen 4 Pokemon has got to be Magnezone. Steel and Electric are already two of my favourite types, and Magnezone's UFO-esque design just seals the deal for me.
  12. OdieCanardian

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Nope. Gigantamax isn't inheritable, and can only be attainable if a Pokemon is caught at the stage it's Dynamaxable at. For example, catching any Chewtle in a raid will never cause it evolve into a Gigantamaxable Drednaw. In addition, not every Drednaw you find in a raid will be Gigantmaxable...
  13. OdieCanardian

View: https://twitter.com/DeathChaos25/status/1194432523574632448
  14. OdieCanardian

Nah, that's probably just a basic sentence that represents the Reshiram part of White Kyurem.
  15. OdieCanardian

Whoops, look like I misinterpreted what @ 0 (U43) meant in the info pastebin.
  16. OdieCanardian

Sirfetch'd is a held item evolution, but I'm not sure what that item is. I doubt it'll be the pre-existing Stick item as Galarian Farfetch'd has a 50% of holding one.
  17. OdieCanardian

Meltan STILL doesn't evolve within a non-GO game.
  18. OdieCanardian

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

No worries, I'm kidding lol Sorry that your boy didn't get in though =(
  19. OdieCanardian

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I take back everything positive I said about these games, they nerfed my boy. =((((
  20. OdieCanardian

SwSh SwSh Team-crafting Thread

I've decided on my final team at this point due to the leaks lol
Back
Top Bottom