Search results for query: *

1. Esiouqrut

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

To be honest I'm more surprised that the widely-accepted consensus is that we'd get a BW remakes now. BDSP will just be 4 years at best when Z-A comes and statistically speaking the next remakes come long after that time frame. From what I see BW remakes won't be pushed back, because it's simply...
  2. Esiouqrut

As far as I'm aware of, no one has succeeded to draw any solid connection between PLA starters' and Ezo/Hokkaido, right? Granted that's just one game and one can hardly be seen as a pattern, but I won't be surprised if they choose the starters for Z-A just based on the general aesthetic of the...
  3. Esiouqrut

I can make some explanation, like the mega stone for them are just not available anymore because they're all broken by the end of the game or hidden by someone (admittedly that's quite a dumb explanation, but an explanation nonetheless). If I can came up with some, I'm sure the people at GF...
  4. Esiouqrut

Wow, what a curve ball. Didn't see that coming especially after all the Johto references there. As soon as I saw that sentence about "people and pokémon living together in harmony" (or whatever it is), I know it's a new Legends game. At first I thought it would be Unova after they showed the...
  5. Esiouqrut

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Seeing that they use the kanji 学園 (gakuen, academy) for the Blueberry instead of the katakana アカデミー (akademii, academy) like with Naranja/Uva makes me think that Blueberry Academy is set in some sort of Japanese-inspired place. Maybe it's close to Kitakami, as the sibling duo is said to be from...
  6. Esiouqrut

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

They show three new Pokémon (with hilarious names, if I may add). There's a dog, a monkey, and a pheasant I believe, based on the name.
  7. Esiouqrut

Which Storyline Was Your Favorite?

Let's see. Victory Road: Nothing really interesting here, just your usual Pokémon stuff. Path of Legends: This honestly felt like the prologue to The Way Home for me, thus consequently felt like the "true" story of the game. I also felt Arven was the most well written character in the game...
  8. Esiouqrut

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Kind of bummed that Paradox Suicune and Paradox Virizion are reduced to a mere Tera Raid event after their "mysterious" introduction from the book. DLC is fine, pretty excited about it. Not a fan of the first legendary, but the second one is pretty cool. I just hoped they'd show more than just...
  9. Esiouqrut

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

I don't think you can change your clothes in that part of the game.
  10. Esiouqrut

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

I can't be the only one who is happy that "Pika-Pika" cry is gone, right?
  11. Esiouqrut

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

How do I actually get the Mystery Gift? I tried connecting to the Internet, but then it said that I have to have NSO to open the Poké Portal.
  12. Esiouqrut

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Really? That doesn't really look too side quest-y for me and the only Eeveelution involved (that I'm aware of) is from Penny, so that's really odd.
  13. Esiouqrut

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

So what is that Eevee side quest that Eeveelution fans would enjoy that Khu mentioned?
  14. Esiouqrut

Scarlet & Violet Travelog

Just finished The Way Home yesterday and I get what people meant by Area Zero giving a Xenoblade vibes. Now I'm hunting for the ruinous stakes after catching Chi-Yu...Ching-Lu...the Ruinous Beads. And while I'm at it I also caught a shiny Sligoo, which makes it the 7th shiny I have in the game...
  15. Esiouqrut

Alas, my lengthy travelogue didn't make it before the last maintenance, so here I am writing it again courtly. XD So I basically have finished the first part of all three path (Victory Road, Starfall Street, and Path of Legend) without too much problem as I was quite overlevelled for the most...
  16. Esiouqrut

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

A full-odd shiny Tarountula I found and caught not too long into the main story, which I won't evolve since I don't like the evolution. And since then I've caught another two full-odd shinies. One is a Skiddo that I nearly missed because I thought it's just the lighting that made the colour...
  17. Esiouqrut

I arrived at Medali and took the Gym Test there and given yet another enjoyable test. I have to say, though, that I almost got the secret menu right before even receiving any hints from anyone including the Gym Leader. The battle isn't that hard, though his Staraptor's facade nearly ended me, as...
  18. Esiouqrut

I've done quite a lot since this last time I posted here. I went to Mela and won the battle without too much challenge. Next I went to Levincia for Iono's gym. I've got to say, though, so far the gym test is quite fun and unique so I'd enjoyed it quite a bit. Iono was actually one of the gyms I...
  19. Esiouqrut

If You Could Add One New or Previous Feature to SV What Would It Be?

Another thing that just came to me while playing: I want the lock-on from Legends. SV has it too but it's really, really hard to do. Like I can't do it unless I face the Pokémon and rotate my camera aimlessly, and even then it still doesn't guarantee 100% to lock on the target that I wanted. And...
  20. Esiouqrut

I went to the dark type crew straight from the titan location and, as usual, distracted by many things. The dark type crew was also quite easy as I'm still quite overleveled. I'm actually quite curious about what happened one and a half years ago, since I heard some people actually quite enjoy...
Back
Top Bottom