• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. StandbyForBattle

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

Honestly I would prefer this over both Z-moves and Dynamax/Gigantamax gimmick. It's basically at STAB boost gimmick, but it comes with a price, let's say you have a dual-type pokemon like charizard for example, charizard's a fire/flying type, if you Terastallizes charizard, it boosts its fire...
  2. StandbyForBattle

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Even if GF give us another trailer, we already know much about SV with Kaka leaking information, especially if they're some stuff that wasn't on later trailers that Kaka already leaked out. The damage is already done.
  3. StandbyForBattle

Honestly I would prefer the leaked information from Kaka instead of riddles and puzzles from khu and barely have any info from GF. We're going to enjoy the leaked information while it last it, before GF get a hold of him. So Kaka supposed to be back tomorrow, I hope he leaks about flag system...
  4. StandbyForBattle

I need to correct myself about the "New Concept" gimmick, it turns out they're Time warp pokemon (which is ancient and future pokemon), and we seen the ancient mons of Amoongus and Jigglypuff. However they're like in UB from Gen 7. My question is how does the ancient and future mons "influenced...
  5. StandbyForBattle

https://twitter.com/soulsilverart/status/1544290953254637575 Khu stated that 3 gimmicks are completely seperate from the new flag/racing system. Khu mention that the "new concept, which influenced the battles someway." The new flag thing is a new sys (system), but haven't been teased yet. So the...
  6. StandbyForBattle

Did Kaka mentioned anything regarding to this "New Concept" gimmick?
  7. StandbyForBattle

https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1546009305874255872 It looks like Khu confirmed that SV will have DLC (Not surprise) and he already rate SV + DLC an 8.5 and the games haven't been out yet and we don't know what the DLC is.
  8. StandbyForBattle

https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1545803583001866240 Here's Khu again. The next riddle is Champion. "Titan C: 456." So the next champion is a female character, because the number 456 is probably the Gen 4-6 champions, Cynthia - 4, Iris - 5, and Diantha - 6. It could be that, but I'm not sure.
  9. StandbyForBattle

https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1545206762386497537 So Titan R is gotta be for "Rivals" BW, XY, and SWSH had more than one Rivals. They have two females and one male.
  10. StandbyForBattle

I know this tweet is last month old, but someone on twitter asked Khu about Mega Evolution would return, but Khu replied "No Comment on this, It's too early to say that much," It's surprising that Khu didn't flat out deny megas, because Khu also tweeted "Because Titan got a new concept of that...
  11. StandbyForBattle

I wonder If this third typing rumor/leak to be true or not, will it also gain a 2nd new ability, since Megas not only have form change, stat boost, and secondary type, but also ability change too?
  12. StandbyForBattle

I know, I'm late, and I haven't been here in a while, but has anyone talked about Chinese Uncle leak: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ex7M3Ku7OyUFTg0FL17J1bn_xeacNGKhezqB1tWc5ZA/edit I don't know if it's worth talking about it or not.
  13. StandbyForBattle

New gimmick(s)

Maybe, the new gimmick could be related to Stat boosting auras or related to types, we won't know until we get the next info.
  14. StandbyForBattle

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

I'm thinking about forming Cynthia's Team (It's probably not going to happen) Spiritomb Shellos Line Budew Line Feebas Line Riolu Line Togepi Line Gible Line Eevee Line Porygon Line Tynamo Line Rufflet Line (Unova) Jangmo-o Line Sinnoh Starters
  15. StandbyForBattle

We have to rely on Pokemon Presents for new info on SV now, it's not like we're getting the same news cycle, especially corocoro news anymore.
  16. StandbyForBattle

Kalos Connection/DLC?

I know, people don't want to talk about this, but since SV region is based on Spain, and Spain is right next to France (Kalos), Will it be some sort of connection to Kalos (DLC region, references, characters return)? Honestly I don't see it happening, because since SV is open world, If they...
  17. StandbyForBattle

The Open World of Gen 9

I hope not it too easy, remember XY, I remember I got to low to mid 70s to take on Diantha, because of EXP share
  18. StandbyForBattle

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I wonder if they'll return to the old formula, "collect 8 gym badges, stop the evil team, take on pokemon league, and become champion," or will they come up with something different again?
  19. StandbyForBattle

What version do you plan on getting?

We have to see the version exclusives and legendaries, before we make that decision, I hope we get the region name and mascot legendaries
  20. StandbyForBattle

Region Speculation Thread

If this region is based on Spain and Portugal, isn't Spain right next to France, since Kalos region is based on France, not saying we're getting Kalos post-game, but rather connections, references, and/or characters return? Since it's open-world on Scarlet and Violet, I don't think GF can fit...
Back
Top Bottom