Search results for query: *

1. PartTimePokemonMaster

Masters Legendary Arena [Current: Entei]

I was able to do it with 18. I probably don't have the same sync grid setup as you. I might try again. Either way thanks for your guide!
  2. PartTimePokemonMaster

Sure. I have a good amount of the premium sync pairs. They aren't all fully unlocked and I'm missing some but I have a good amount.
  3. PartTimePokemonMaster

Care to share you're very hard team?
  4. PartTimePokemonMaster

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Yeah probably figured they had to compensate for the new TM/TR system
  5. PartTimePokemonMaster

I enjoyed the isle of armor. Like what other folks have said it's much better than the wild area. More Pokemon and moves are nice. I went single strike and kinda regret it (not as much utility). I like the new characters. Klara is a cool rival and Honey ! I'm just hurt there's still no way to...
  6. PartTimePokemonMaster

Why do fan-made pokemon games look better than released ones?

I think fan games benefit from a lack of expectations to be honest. Ever since the gen 8 games were announced we can see a large about of pressure put on gamefreak, some of which it is arguable that they lived up to. (I'm happy with SwSh + DLC, but I am not ignorant to the complaints) Folks have...
  7. PartTimePokemonMaster

That makes sense thank you
  8. PartTimePokemonMaster

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I will die on the hill (now that magearna is back): why doesn't Magearna learn Play Rough now that it is a TR and why doesn't Mr. Mime learn draining kiss since that is also a tm (Maybe Mr. Mime would be too busted?)
  9. PartTimePokemonMaster

Gengars change of ability from Levitate to Cursed Body? [Vote]

I wish they would have kept it as a hidden ability or something. I think Gengar is strong but frail. I think given the constant power creep they could have kept it available. That being said I think it makes sense from a conceptual standpoint: Gengar has legs. It's not floating anymore.
  10. PartTimePokemonMaster

Hey so I've been taking my sweet time with the Expansion pass to the point that I'm taking my kubfu on a tour around mainland Galar to level it up for the tower (idk I'm weird). Question do you think it is worth it to keep Urshifu's signature move in lieu of a similar powered, same type move...
  11. PartTimePokemonMaster

Race, Racism, And Representation Within The Anime

Sorry to just jump in the middle of the conversation like this. I think there are a few things at play here. By and large the Pokemon games and Anime are made by Japanese creators. The series is made and framed in their perspectives and experiences. Forget you not, that the series began based on...
  12. PartTimePokemonMaster

I find toxic/poison + trapping is best for the 3rd phase. At least to start because Entei really doesn't take as much damage at that point and hits hard so every little chip counts. I would only do that for the first team that fights in phase 3, then do whatever damage you can at that point.
  13. PartTimePokemonMaster

I hate level 3 entei. Initial thoughts are that fully leveled Floatzel is pretty helpful for it since the critical and flinch boosts. Then for pure power I do a round of Feraligator, Samurott, and Starmie. Also found out you can give it status like poison but that goes away after each phase
  14. PartTimePokemonMaster

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

It was pretty easy over all to level fast if you catch as many pokemon as you can. Rarer pokemon and starters become available in the wild after so many chains. So if you see on the dex that a pokemon should be there but you can't find it, then trying catching the same exact pokemon again for a bit.
  15. PartTimePokemonMaster

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

But hey at least you can beat ultra hard Ho-oh event (I'm sorry. Tried so hard to get Wallace 1) for the Ultra Hard because it is designed for Wallace's psychic move and trapping 2) I forgot Wally was coming). This is my first Gacha game and it hurts.
  16. PartTimePokemonMaster

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

I wasted 12000 gems trying to get Wallace. The only new sync pair that I got was Ethan. I've given up on Wallace and I'm saving up for Wally now since I need stronger fighting types.
  17. PartTimePokemonMaster

SwSh TM/TR move lists for all pokémon for potential movepool changes

Doesn't matter too much, but I'm slightly upset about some. Magearna doesn't get play rough (given that it has decent physical potential through shift gear) or that Archeops doesn't get Power Gem although it has pretty good special attack.
  18. PartTimePokemonMaster

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

I don't think so because it evolves in Galar still
Back
Top Bottom