Search results for query: *

1. Tsutsayosdi

SwSh Game Freak "Lied"?

You're focusing on the wrong time-frame. The smoking gun to which the hashtag refers is Omori's statements during the Famitsu interview a short time afterward. Since this got brought up again, yes, Omori spoke a falsehood in the Famitsu interview discussing the cut roster. This was not a...
  2. Tsutsayosdi

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Both sides are purposeful. Just different purposes. And quite frankly, it's perturbing that you're explicitly opposed to the former.
  3. Tsutsayosdi

Or, Occam's Razor, they very clearly already had adult opinions and gave Japanese children a platform to voice their own. Again, they've explicitly stated they want their games to be for the whole family. Also, LGPE had a marketing campaign for fathers. Competitive battling, in and of itself, is...
  4. Tsutsayosdi

I know this is going to sound harsh, but I mean it with only matter-of-fact flatness that I don't want your 2 cents. You're pretty stuck in your opinion on this, and you manage sympathy but never empathy to the people who are more emotionally invested in the change. That's not worth anything to...
  5. Tsutsayosdi

And as I've already stated, there's a good chance of that, or something close. But that's the point of utilizing social capital. Being pessimistic and just caving into fatalistic attitude does nothingSpread the message. Convince people to boycott (It doesn't even have to be a unilateral or...
  6. Tsutsayosdi

They've been ignoring the protest so far, and yes, I know that means they feel secure that they're decision won't hit them hard enough to justify overturning their decision in future. I'm positive that they'll sell millions of copies. But we don't have global sale numbers yet, and if they sell...
  7. Tsutsayosdi

Space isn't the reason they cut Pokemon. It's mathematically proven nonsense. Modeling isn't the reason they cut Pokemon. It's proven that they use the same models from the 3DS games. We already have people here pointing out that Creatures made those models with the Switch and higher resolutions...
  8. Tsutsayosdi

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

If these are real, I could conceivably be persuaded to join the Grookey Gang. The drum chest and hi-hat trees? mushrooms? are really weird though. I'm neutral on the Scorbunny evo, but I'm going to echo that the drawing looks a lot Bass (from the "Megaman" franchise) crossed with a Gogoat. I...
  9. Tsutsayosdi

Krookodile most likely is a gharial. Look at that narrow snout with the flared nostril end. Also, Game Freak is not beyond taking a basis they've done before and then putting a new spin on it. And I, personally am happy about that. The Luxray line seems pretty generic as far as animal...
  10. Tsutsayosdi

Fighting type is related to thematically martial discipline and valorous combat (as opposed to the Dark type's evil, and underhanded combat). I'd argue that Passimian's typing shouldn't be Fighting either, because sports are not all martial arts, but at least rugby employs aspects of wrestling...
  11. Tsutsayosdi

Sounds great until you remember that Scorbunny doesn't fit that criterium as a soccer/futbol player
  12. Tsutsayosdi

SwSh Why are people saying the graphics are "bad"?

It's the Lillie model thing in a different application. It saves processing power to just make a copy of the original Pokemon model, size it up and add the aura effect and then use that separately for the Totem Pokemon rather than use the file for the original Pokemon and apply the size increase...
  13. Tsutsayosdi

SwSh How would you Translate the New Steel Move?

Rhenium Resolve?
  14. Tsutsayosdi

SwSh Why are people saying the graphics are "bad"?

You'd really think so, but sometimes companies get really stuck in on a concept. It took Ganglyfish 7 months to make their death beams in Lost Cave get caught on specific platforms sometimes but not other times or other kinds of platforms. It took almost a year and a half for Capcom to create a...
  15. Tsutsayosdi

Does anyone remember those "long long man" gum commercials? LOOoooNG LOOOooNG MEOOOWWWTh!
  16. Tsutsayosdi

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Alternatively to earlier suggestions (including my own), I think I'm starting to figure Duraludon out. We should probably look to excavation machinery to understand all the pieces that make up the Pokemon. The hands are simplified rock grinders, the mouth works like the shovel of a digging...
  17. Tsutsayosdi

As I recall, Ash was alone with Iris for a good deal of time when she was a traveling companion
  18. Tsutsayosdi

It's been explicitly stated during the 2019 Anime Expo (and later reported on by Nintendo Soup) that Yokai Watch 4 will have over 800 yokai after patches.
  19. Tsutsayosdi

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

King's Rock
Back
Top Bottom