Search results for query: *

1. BlindCaptainDrip

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Disclaimer: I am a frequent VP lurker. I see a ton of "leaks", but only post things that can be somewhat believable. This one was good. Posted with Japanese text, so cannot translate. OP never responded to anyone's inquiries, which is a good thing as far as real/fake. The real leaks never have...
  2. BlindCaptainDrip

The pic you posted is the same dude who did Ballio last gen.
  3. BlindCaptainDrip

Some were saying that is the slot to show if you have a Mega, Z-move or armored evo available.
  4. BlindCaptainDrip

I'm also buying it. Literally, some rando just posted the clip on 4chan. 200+ responses, and OP has said nothing else...
  5. BlindCaptainDrip

I know linking Chan is not allowed, but anon posted a video clip of this guy titled simply Bug/Dragon.. looks legit in the clip. Backdrop is the cave showed in trailer...
  6. BlindCaptainDrip

Oh, not proven yet. This dude has very low credibility.
  7. BlindCaptainDrip

No way this guy doesn't make a cameo.
  8. BlindCaptainDrip

Can someone confirm the text here....
  9. BlindCaptainDrip

Oh, gotcha. I remember that now, thanks.
  10. BlindCaptainDrip

What were the grass and water ones paired with that?? Generally curious now.
  11. BlindCaptainDrip

The other thing being fishy about this design is the rumor that certain PKMN get armor evolutions through Meltan interaction. This looks like an 'aror' form....
  12. BlindCaptainDrip

Too close for comfort. I'm not really a huge fan of it, but this is eerily close to what we got today. Pretty sure this was put out during the lead up to LGPE, so not long enough ago to say it was old. Someone put it on there IG later, but is now 404'd. Also, this was the only PKMN included...
  13. BlindCaptainDrip

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Just like how the initial title released on Switch was not going to be a Go game and not a new Gen? As I stated, I doubt that's what happens, but I'm also apprehensive.
  14. BlindCaptainDrip

I'm slightly nervous we won't get a 'pure' Gen 8 title, but a very updated Gen 4 remaster.. I doubt it, but I can't get the thought out of my head.
  15. BlindCaptainDrip

The water bear and other starters confirmed fake. Artist posted them on his page.
  16. BlindCaptainDrip

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Quick trip to the bank.
Back
Top Bottom