Search results for query: *

1. Astro Pantherion

Thoughts on Geeta?

Maybe she's an imagined avatar of Terapagos. They have that same color theme of Indigo going in their designs, but this is a far-fetched take, haha.
  2. Astro Pantherion

Tera Raiding Thread!!

I have beaten him about 6-7 times now using the well-accepted Annihilape method, which is foolproof. Another method is Houndoom using its Dark Tera Type and using Flash Fire to absorb Eruption. Houndoom's native Dark-type also makes it resistant to Ghost and allows it to get normal damage from...
  3. Astro Pantherion

Tera Raiding Thread!!

Compared to the 5 star raids, 6-7 star raids are absolute nightmare to do. They require extreme specific movesets to counter, and that is if you get lucky to get them to the end phase. Azumarill helped me in a clutch against a Normal Tera Type Salamence. If not for her Flamethrower (Salamence...
  4. Astro Pantherion

Tera Raiding Thread!!

I used 1 Level 100 Azumarill against it, with the following moves: Play Rough, Defense Curl, Rollout, and Aqua Ring, although the last move is debatable. I play roughed him a few times to do some damage while terastalized as a Fairy type. It was lucky I had some okay CPU partners to take some...
  5. Astro Pantherion

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

All hail Sprigatito to become the new Pikachu! All hail Weed Cat!
  6. Astro Pantherion

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

What I like about the designs of the two new protagonists, is that their color symbolism very nicely matches up with the first two games of the franchise. One is red and one is blue. Pokémon Red and Blue, or in Japan's case, Red and Green. The female protagonist symbolizes this too, given she...
  7. Astro Pantherion

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Team for Scarlet/Violet: Meowscarada (Grass/Dark) Baxcalibur (Dragon/Ice) Ceruledge (Fire/Ghost) Revavroom (Poison/Steel) Kilowattrel (Flying/Electric) Veluza (Water/Psychic) Other options: Annihilape (Fighting/Ghost) Poison Flower thing (Rock/Poison) Tinkaton (Fairy/Steel) Lokix (Bug/Dark)...
  8. Astro Pantherion

Sprigatto stays downright cute!
  9. Astro Pantherion

Grass Starter final evo has a design that invokes the lynx approach with the mask
  10. Astro Pantherion

Admiral Donald Duck, no, I mean, Scrooge McDuck!
  11. Astro Pantherion

Alright, saw the third evo of the cat. A masked magician thief type. I mean for the archetype-role its supposed to do, it makes sense. The middle evo rocked. Maybe the official art will be better later on. I'm 50/50 on it.
  12. Astro Pantherion

Alright, that middle evo of Sprigatito looks ace! Love the flower yoyo and the badass pose it does. "Time for a new magic trick!"
  13. Astro Pantherion

I'm just excited to see how the pesudo Ice/Dragon is going to be like. Can be very interesting, not to say, having a Ice-type Pesudo sounds really cool.
  14. Astro Pantherion

Yeah, they are. The Four Fiends are counterparts apparently, so I thought that maybe they had similar forms. One of them is at least a tiger that is for sure, as you can see as such in the spoiler.
  15. Astro Pantherion

Interesting to note that the sub legendaries are part Dark type. Given they are counterparts of the Forces of Nature, I'd guess they take the same or similar forms of a turtle, phoenix/bird, tiger and dragon? I know that the Qiong Qi (spelled Qiongqi) is depicted as a two winged tiger. Seeing...
  16. Astro Pantherion

A Dragon/Ice pesudo sounds interesting. Especially if its dolphin like. Looking up pictures of dolphin/dragon hybrids could make for a very fun design. But who knows?
  17. Astro Pantherion

What version do you plan on getting?

Violet for me: 1. The school logo looks far better 2. The exclusives so far appeal to me. 3. Miraidon's HM rider forms are far better looking. 4, Purple clothing for your character looks better. The only downside is the professor being a rip off on Mr Fantastic. Violet it is.
  18. Astro Pantherion

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

Looks cool, but visually a headache. Looks like you don't choose a type to become, but rather, Pokémon have a hidden Type "gene" that activates said gene, giving that pokemon said type. I think.
  19. Astro Pantherion

Could be referencing a saber-toothed cat, going with the whole supposed theme that all grass starters are based on prehistoric animals. More, if the whole witch/necromancer theme is legit, could invoke a vampiric theme too.
  20. Astro Pantherion

I'm doubting the legitmacy of said evo, but I have to admit....the concept is cool. A witch/necromancer (which was hinted to be the theme) mixed with a flamenco dancer? Crypt of the Necrodancer anyone?
Back
Top Bottom