Search results for query: *

1. The Amazing Popplio

Who will be Ash's first M8 match?

Here's my speculation on how things will go on the Masters 8 tournament: QF Ash vs Alain -> Ash wins Cynthia vs Iris -> Cynthia wins Lance vs Diantha -> Lance wins Leon vs Steven -> Leon wins SF Ash vs Cynthia -> Ash wins Lance vs Leon -> Leon wins F Ash vs Leon -> Anyone can win And if I...
  2. The Amazing Popplio

Has Goh caught your favorite Pokémon?

Nope! And unless he catches non-Galar starters he's not gonna. And I'm kinda happy for it. Knowing that my favorite pokemon is gonna appear once a month as a background charachter and nothing more is not something I want.
  3. The Amazing Popplio

Ash's Worst League Loss?

I think it's because Kalos wasn't actually a teriblle loss(just a little bad with the final match). The reason it had such a huge backlash was because of the promotional material that pointed that Ash was definetely gonna win. It's the same with nowdays like when it pointed to Ash getting Sobble...
  4. The Amazing Popplio

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

New theory: Ash's Pikachu accidentaly touches a thunderstone and, in order to avoid the evolution, Ash throws at him an everstone that he found earlier in the episode.
  5. The Amazing Popplio

Now I am starting to think that Ash and Goh will see a Pikachu evolve and then believe that this Pikachu is Ash's. It's gonna be a little underwhelming and if they go this way they are gonna make it too dramatic, but I can totally see this happening!
  6. The Amazing Popplio

Don't give them any more ridiculous ideas. They have enough already. Then again I also gave one so I'm not one to talk.
  7. The Amazing Popplio

Why do I have this hunch that the writers want to troll us and have the Pikachu Goh will catch(if he catches one that is) touch a thunderstone and evolve like 5 seconds after it gets out of its pokeball? I can totally see them making the Pikachu land on top of a thunderstone by accident just so...
  8. The Amazing Popplio

Review JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

I like that theory, but I have an issue with it. If Leon is supposed to be struggling shouldn't he show it, you know, with emotions? Whenever Ash struggled in a serious(or not) match he always showed it with his face expressions. He has panicked, he's been afraid,angry and sad. He always showed...
  9. The Amazing Popplio

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

If Raboot, his STARTER and PARTNER, doesn't get enough screen time, i can't see Sobble getting any. And it's a shame, cause Sobble has potential because of his character and its development could really shine with it being with a trainer like Ash. With Goh we can only hope that it actually gets...
  10. The Amazing Popplio

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

I saw the 10 extra seconds of the preview and it looks like goh is speaking to sobble in a bonding kind of way in a fountain while sobble is invisible or sobble seems impressed with something goh says. So unfortunately for everyone that wanted ash to get sobble(me included, oh my god why are...
  11. The Amazing Popplio

What i want for gen 9 anime

Well, mostly (looking at you, Ash vs Cameron)
  12. The Amazing Popplio

Serena poster: real or fake?

Alola seems so empty in this poster.
  13. The Amazing Popplio

What's your favorite and least favorite Pokemon anime series

From favorite to least favorite: XY>AG>DP=OS>SM>BW I'm not gonna include Journeys yet, because we've only seen 22 episodes and my final opinion needs at least 60 episodes (maybe more). But so far it's a charming series with a lot of faults, but quite enjoyable. I enjoy it more than early SM...
  14. The Amazing Popplio

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

Actually, I believe the last time someone caught a pokemon without battling it or bonding with it, was in XY with Team Rocket. They both just threw pokeballs at Inkay and Pumpkaboo, most notably Jessie (at least James used the croissonts to lower Inkay's guard down). But even then, both of them...
  15. The Amazing Popplio

Preview JN021: Convey the Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

I believe that the aura we're seeing in the battle is not Ash's power. I think it is just Riolu sensing the battle with its own aura, either before or after hatching. If it is before, maybe it's the writters way of having riolu sense the bond between Ash and Pikachu and by that, deem Ash worthy...
  16. The Amazing Popplio

Are they ever gonna show Sobble and Grookey in action?

I actualy want Ash to catch both of them. It is after all the best way to promote them. I really love sobble and it would be cool to see Ash training an emotional pokemon grow up again after noibat(but I hope for it to be done better this time). And Grookey just seems so... Ash. Actualy more...
  17. The Amazing Popplio

Why weren't Hilber and Hilda made to appear in Black and White 2

He is talking about the black 2 white 2 games not the black and white anime.
  18. The Amazing Popplio

Preview SM030: Lilie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

If they could give any pokemon of their choice why would Ash give Pikachu and not Rockruff, Rowlet or Litten?
  19. The Amazing Popplio

Preview SM030: Lilie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

Um, since Sophocles will give Togedemaru to someone else, how could possibly exist a Pikachu and Togedemaru together time? Anyway, my guess is that there is going to be a complete mix with the pairs: Lilie-Pikachu(the only sure one) Ash-Steenee(I want more SteeneexRowlet moments) or...
Back
Top Bottom