• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Cookies and Creme

Tera Raiding Thread!!

Tera raids are one of the more mixed things about the game I have so far, specifically when doing it online. The glitches are what frustrates me the most. The battle can just randomly stop at times and the health bar isn't always accurate. I think it follows what everyone does real-time, so...
  2. Cookies and Creme

Masters How greedy is this game?

The Subreddit does a monthly gem calculation, and if I remember correctly, the total number of gems that can be obtained each month ranges from 20k to 30k, though 30k is often just for anniversaries or celebrations. Still, that's around 70 pulls per month at worst, and if you save up for units...
  3. Cookies and Creme

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Most likely. They usually don't connect to the main story (vice versa as well) so my headcannon is that the Sync Pair stories and events just introduce more characters to the island who can be recruited to fight in the PML. I have heard of him but from what I heard the way he gets some of his...
  4. Cookies and Creme

Dynamaxing Thread

In my opinion Dynamaxing is a horrible concept that would make no sense if they added it to Sinnoh. They would have to explain how Sinnoh had the same energy that Galar did, which would be silly no matter how they explain, and also include Max Raid Battles, which may be rather difficult to...
  5. Cookies and Creme

Which starter will you choose?

I honestly do not know. I don't really like the Gen 4 starters that much so I don't have any attachments. Piplup is the cutest of the 3 and has a rather cool final evolution, but since Pokémon Contests exist in Sinnoh I want to use Milotic as my water type. Really just leaves me with Turtwig...
  6. Cookies and Creme

The platinum episode speculation

I feel like an overall post-Team Galactic episode would happen in the post-game that mixes both Distortion World and Charon's story into it.
  7. Cookies and Creme

Your favorite 'obscure' character

The Battle Maison and Chatelaines were rather forgettable, but I really liked their designs, especially the blue one.
  8. Cookies and Creme

Speculation Alola Remakes

Alolan remakes, coming in 2040. I do hope they would do a mix of what Sun and Moon did and what Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon did. Keep the improvements in USUM but have the story be closer to SM.
  9. Cookies and Creme

The Chibi-style of the game. Like or Hate

My initial reaction was kinda shock and confusion because the models looked different and tiny. It'll probably grow onto me when I actually play it but the change is rather jarring, especially with the Legends Arceus having the proper model.
  10. Cookies and Creme

Your first post on the forums

Wow it's amazing how I first joined 4 years ago and I still haven't cracked 1,000 messages lol. My first post was asking a question for a Sun and Moon giveaway Bulbapedia did back in 2016. To enter the giveaway we needed to answer 5 trivia questions correctly, and I had a question on the fifth...
  11. Cookies and Creme

I guess at the end of the day it comes down to luck, whether you get that MP Gauge to work or get the crit at the right time. I haven't tried it myself so I guess I can't say much either :\.
  12. Cookies and Creme

I don't know if this helps, but most people who got under 2:00 used Blue and Skyla, though I do believe both are usually at 3/5. Unfortunately for me, I don't have Blue while Skyla is at 2/5, so I can't really do much rn.
  13. Cookies and Creme

Fire Emblem

Probably because 30 year anniversary of a long-running and popular Nintendo franchise.
  14. Cookies and Creme

Your controversial opinions

None of the games after Generation 5 are bad per se. It's just because Generation 5 set the bar so high that almost nothing else Game Freak has done and will do can surpass it. To me, the only things that has surpassed Gen 5 were the story and characters in the Alolan games.
  15. Cookies and Creme

Least favourite core series game?

For me, probably XY. The game feels like a huge downgrade from the Gen 5 games with a lackluster storyline, a rather boring region, forgettable characters, and a game that's a bit too easy for me. Plus it has probably the worst postgame out of all the Pokémon games: the Looker chapters were fine...
  16. Cookies and Creme

Fire Emblem

Ooo a Fire Emblem thread. Got into the series thanks to FE Heroes, and I've enjoyed most of the games I've played. While I enjoyed Awakening and plan on getting Three Houses, I still feel like the GBA era had some of the better games. Blazing Blade's still my favorite and has several of my...
  17. Cookies and Creme

Review New series: Initial thoughts

I've taken a peek at some of the episodes, and I'm curious: what's the main goal in the show? Everything seems to be more random/filler than in previous arcs.
  18. Cookies and Creme

The game is starting to get more generous with items, but most of the other improvements will be coming much later. Not blaming them, fixing this game'll take some time.
  19. Cookies and Creme

Masters What are your thoughts on Gacha games?

I've only invested time into 2 gatcha games, Heroes and Masters. For Heroes, orbs aren't much of a problem to me since I save mine up for the ones I want, plus with how much materials I have right now, including over 400K feathers, I don't need to worry about getting 5-stars for use in the more...
Back
Top Bottom