Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Review HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

Today's ep is pretty big animation wise as it was the first to be done by Team Kumemura ending Team Kato's involvement after 15 years.
  2. RetroPokeFan

Review HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

A perfect start to the new arc and an exciting peek at what's to come for Liko, Roy and the rest. Great to see Nemona and Ann once more alongside all of the Elite Four members making their anime debut (meaning nobody's getting left out this time around) and I can already tell that Coral's going...
  3. RetroPokeFan

Review HZS028: The Stolen Treasure

The second new dub episode for Australia released via VOD. Voice Characterizations - Alejandra Reynoso Anjali Kunapaneni Crispin Freeman Daman Mills Faye Mata Kira Buckland Zeno Robinson Additional Voices - Alejandro Saab Bill Rogers Billy Bob Thompson Edward Bosco Jenny Yokobori Marc...
  4. RetroPokeFan

Review HZS027: As Long as I'm with My Friends

Two more dub episodes out in Australia today via VOD. Voice Characterizations - Alejandra Reynoso Anjali Kunapaneni Crispin Freeman Daman Mills Erica Mendez Faye Mata Kira Buckland Larry Kenney Lisa Ortiz Major Attaway Matthew Mercer Michael Schneider Zeno Robinson Additional Voices - Bill...
  5. RetroPokeFan

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion - The Next Generation

Two new dub episodes for Australia out today via VOD as Dot spends some quality time with Liko and Roy while the Explorers have their own quality time in the form of a meeting then Liko and Roy run into one very suspicious person who's nicked Roy's Pokéball. Emily Bauer and Ray Chase are back...
  6. RetroPokeFan

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

Oh hey up, first time Masaaki Iwane's been an animation director for an episode without Izumi Shimura in ages and with two other animators as well.
  7. RetroPokeFan

Preview HZ047: Liko and Nyarote, Put All Your Heart Into It

Coral doing some cooking... Now this I must see!
  8. RetroPokeFan

RetroPokeFan's Corner (Reviews and other tat)

Pokémon - Adventures in the Orange Islands (anime series, OLM, 1999) 4/5 While the recent Pokémon games were still in production, the Pokémon anime took a bit of a detour to fill time until the Johto games were ready to go and it was all via the anime exclusive Orange Islands - a place where...
  9. RetroPokeFan

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

Dot and Floragato would get along so well judging by their faces on the second image.
  10. RetroPokeFan

Anime & Manga General Discussion

. Happy 10th anniversary to the Pokémon Mega Evolution specials. Still one of my favourite parts of the XY anime and even cooler that Alain and Mairin joined the main anime playing a big part in XYZ. Also introduced me to Tyler Bunch as Lysandre, still the best villain performance in the anime...
  11. RetroPokeFan

Review HZS026: Terapagos's Adventure!

The second Horizons arc begins for Australia on iTunes/Google Play which makes up the rest of the first dub season. Voice Characterizations - Alejandra Reynoso Anjali Kunapaneni Crispin Freeman Daman Mills Erica Mendez Faye Mata Kira Buckland Lisa Ortiz Major Attaway Mara Junot Michael...
  12. RetroPokeFan

Terapagos's adventures begin for Australia as the second part of the Horizons story gets into full swing with the little turtle having a gander around Friede's ship while Liko makes sure it doesn't get into too much trouble.
  13. RetroPokeFan

Continuing from yesterday's episode for Australia the castle is under attack and Liko, Roy and the rest must stand up once more against the Explorers. Me thinks Billy Bob Thompson is also Sidian's Gargancl.
  14. RetroPokeFan

Review HZS025: Rivals in the Dark of Night!

The last episode of the first part of Horizons is up on iTunes and Google Play in Australia. Next up is the Terapagos stuff covering the rest of Season 1 for the dub. Voice Characterizations - Alejandra Reynoso Anjali Kunapaneni Crispin Freeman Daman Mills Erica Mendez Faye Mata Kira Buckland...
  15. RetroPokeFan

RetroPokeFan's Corner (Reviews and other tat)

It's tomorrow now in Japan so it's time to say happy 15th anniversary to Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Still one of my favourite Yu-Gi-Oh series to date even if the middle half is kinda rough. But I love a lot of the characters, the show looks great (especially Kenichi Hara's episodes), the Dark Signer arc is...
  16. RetroPokeFan

Review HZS024: Reunion at the Ancient Castle!

No April Fools joke as the episode is up to watch in Australia on iTunes and Google Play. Voice Characterizations - Alejandra Reynoso Anjali Kunapaneni Crispin Freeman Daman Mills Erica Mendez Faye Mata Kira Buckland Lisa Ortiz Major Attaway Mara Junot Michael Schneider Zeno Robinson...
  17. RetroPokeFan

No April Fools jokes or anything today as Episode 24 of Horizons is up on iTunes and Google Play in Australia. Liko finally gets to meet get to meet her grandmother Diana (Nancy Linari) and her partners Arcanine and Squawkabilly (Marc Thompson) as they head off to her old castle. Little do...
  18. RetroPokeFan

Anime & Manga General Discussion

27 years ago today, Ash first met Pikachu and the two quickly became inseparable partners forever scoring their biggest achievement together in 2022. And in a few days it'll be a whole year since Liko first met Sprigatito too. How time flies indeed!
  19. RetroPokeFan

Anime Anime Dub News

Not quite an anime but because I wanna watch Lastman sometime soon I thought I'd put it up here anyway. Mars Express from the same person who did the Lastman series comes out to theatres soon on May 3rd. The dub from NYAV Post features a great cast including Morla Gorrondona, Kiff VandenHeuvel...
Back
Top Bottom