• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Garcher

Mafia Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia" - ENDGAME: YOU FACE JARRAXUS - 3/6/17

Yes, it was warcraft 3. Well, Paladin W3 is a strong close range without any specific action to deal damage except divine protection to stall enemy attack for longer seconds. The rests are you heal and revive allies.
  2. Garcher

Mafia Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia" - ENDGAME: YOU FACE JARRAXUS - 3/6/17

I never play Heartstone but from i recall warcraft paladin is heavily support type in rear than frontier tanker.
  3. Garcher

If Pikachu WASN'T the mascot of the series, which Pokemon do you think could be the mascot?

Definitely Psyduck or Magikarp no question there.
  4. Garcher

Mafia Marvel Avengers Mafia ~ Signups (04/01/2017)

Sorry but i'd like to sub out
  5. Garcher

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia - Endgame - 23/1/2017

Really sorry but i'd like to sub out too..
  6. Garcher

Also off topic Yes, Xyz is the best summoning method, compared to synchro and fusion, i am enjoy xyz summon than any of them, one things i likes from xyz summon is their flexibility to change monster where we can just "rank up", "rank down", "overlay rank up" and "rank switch" our monsters...
  7. Garcher

I doubt Cheff is scum because his wagon position order clearly put disadvantage position to be in central spotlight Assuming there is 1 scum that will be gutsy action by Cheff to blatantly vote in third position order in Ellieson wagon on and assuming there is 2 scum Cheff playing daring there...
  8. Garcher

Confirm for xyz master race.
  9. Garcher

Mafia Great Empires of History Mafia Signups

Signm me up
  10. Garcher

Mafia Marvel Avengers Mafia ~ Signups (04/01/2017)

Count me in Captain America Civil war ftw still waiting for homecoming
  11. Garcher

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Mafia Won!!! This is My Domain

I am agreed with everyone this game has potential, too bad the players are not enough Also @WolfOwl: are you really a girl? No offense but i thought you were an old man
  12. Garcher

Good game JackAtlasRed Congrats for Owl for his victory
  13. Garcher

I am leaning for Bloodstained being scum because new players being scum (including me too, i suppose) and taken lightheartedly would be their advantage to blend in that's why i proposed for him among list get a scan.
  14. Garcher

@Elieson I am Indonesian Nothing else in my defense i was just simply asked to confirmed Elementar death cause. edit: why do you ask my native?
  15. Garcher

@Elieson Very awkward i am suspecting my self that would be other player work to including my name like you do now.
Back
Top Bottom