Search results for query: *

1. Crimson Dagger

What other genres should the series explore?

First thing that would come to mind would be a Tactical RPG, which is something that PMD just doesn't quite fit this genre... I've also been dreaming of a Pokémon game that's completely freeroam, in a similar fashion to Skyrim & Fallout 3, 4, & New Vegas.
  2. Crimson Dagger

What do you want most right now?

I want the next school year to roll in, so that my niece can thus go back to school, & thus won't pester me & especially my mother. Also, I'd strangle someone for a summer home in Antarctica.
  3. Crimson Dagger

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Yes, I've noticed that. FTR, I go by Chaos Berzerker over there, just so everyone knows.
  4. Crimson Dagger

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I've got no intentions of changing my avatar anytime soon myself, as it fits me all too well - thus I won't feel the same if I cast it aside unless I find a more suitable one. On another note, does anyone around here have a Discord account on their person...?
  5. Crimson Dagger

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Hot, bothered, & dizzy - I might be going through heatstroke from being out in the blazing sun for too long...
  6. Crimson Dagger

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Raining & thundering pretty bad - I'm hoping the power doesn't get cut...
  7. Crimson Dagger

Pretty fickle - Earlier today was clear blue skies, & now there's a chance of isolated storms in the area...
  8. Crimson Dagger

Beer!

I... don't touch that stuff. Matter of fact, I touch alcohol once in a blue moon, & even then, I have a bias towards wine or spiked cocktails.
  9. Crimson Dagger

Real fickle - One moment it's raining cats & dogs outside, & before we know it, the sun comes out & starts baking us. The only thing that's consistent is the humidity, which is damned high.
  10. Crimson Dagger

How many hours have you been awake?

I've just woken up now, though it feels as if I haven't slept at all...
  11. Crimson Dagger

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

Drive a motorized vehicle (that isn't a lawnmower.) Just thinking about driving a car out there makes my anxiety spike something fierce.
  12. Crimson Dagger

what do you care when you choose your starter?

I'm biased towards fire-type starters. However good or bad stats will override this bias. My choices in each generation: Kanto: Charmander Johto: Cyndaquil (Starters mildly suck in this region) Hoenn: Treecko Sinnoh: Chimchar Unova: Snivy (Starters suck in this region) Kalos: Fennekin (With...
  13. Crimson Dagger

What are you most looking forward to right now?

I'm already wanting this summer to be over, & it's not even July yet! Thus, I'm at least looking forward to September rolling in, so that my niece goes back to school.
  14. Crimson Dagger

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Power went out for a couple of seconds, which is juuuust enough for my comp to lose any unsaved progress towards my games, but not so much that it would shut down outright. Still, I manually shut it down afterwards unless I was sure it wouldn't happen again. Thanks for that, fickle weather...
  15. Crimson Dagger

Your Hopes for Ultra Sun & Moon

They should expand the quest-line so that the PC can travel to Kanto so that they can help Lillie find a way to cure Lusamine. Another big one is that GF to optimize the performance of the game, so that it doesn't lag like all hell anymore during those big fights anymore. Of course, all of...
  16. Crimson Dagger

Explain Your Avatar

My particular avatar is of Prince Sigvald the Magnificent, one of the leaders of the Warriors of Chaos in Warhammer.
  17. Crimson Dagger

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Mowed the bloody lawn. Took me over two hours with the grass being so tall.
  18. Crimson Dagger

The Allergies Thread

You'd ought to rename this thread, "Allergy Season has arrived," Dylan. That aside, I've got pretty severe allergies to pollen, dust, & pet dander. Due to this, I wind up sneezing several times in quick succession, & there isn't a day that goes by where that doesn't happen.
  19. Crimson Dagger

Spore VS Sleep Powder

I would like to add that a couple of the main problems that Spore has is that all of the 'mons that can learn it are slower than molasses in January. Also, those that can learn this move are all grass-types, & as far as I know, it's one of the weakest types in Pokémon. Did I mention that the...
  20. Crimson Dagger

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My dishwasher breaking down - that means I have to hand-wash everything until it either gets fixed or replaced.
Back
Top Bottom