• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SpikOriundo

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I shall help avoid the triple posting So, a hunt I had been wanting to do since the beginning of the year finally happened. After getting my Platinum cart, I planned out hunting some Beldums. However, I also had to wait for the Outbreak to happen, so it took a while. It was good, as it gave me...
  2. SpikOriundo

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Gen 2 and 3 (if you somehow have the event for gen 3, of course): yes. Starting on Platinum, all unique encounters will respawn after you beat the E4. This includes Heartgold Soulsilver. Also never found anyone mentioning Ho-oh as a female, interesting.
  3. SpikOriundo

GEN VII: LF many legendary codes FT many-a things

The distribution I'm talking about is the one ocurring this year, for legendary Pokémon. Similar to the Mythical distribution for 6th gen, but it's for all version exclusive legendaries on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. This is their official website. Anyway, even though it's not quite what I am...
  4. SpikOriundo

I have the gen 7 ones, can easily get gen 2 and 1, I'm pretty sure I have some of the other ones as well, gotta check, as that is not something I quite pay that much attention. Any in particular you are looking for?
  5. SpikOriundo

Technically, yes. There is a hacking tool that also checks to see if the Pokémon is legal, and what isn't legal in it. Otherwise, you'd have to just research all the little details to know, or at least know where to look for. I have done that, so I wouldn't really need such a tool, though it'd...
  6. SpikOriundo

I am looking for all the Legendary Distribution codes. It is very hard to get them down here on Brazil, so I want to distribute to anyone that'd want them, or just want legendaries period, why the heck not. Any and all event codes. If you don't have any right now, but would be willing to go out...
  7. SpikOriundo

The Pokémon Ranger Series

I had played the second and third one into completion through emulating, as my first DS console I was able to possess was... 2016... Loved them, specially Guardian Signs. I even want to buy it to replay it, tho not quite my priority. The second one was fine. I also had played the first one until...
  8. SpikOriundo

Jesoz Crustle, Cynthia. I feel you are not gonna be getting any more shinies your whole life, you have spent all your luck on these two days.
  9. SpikOriundo

The Nickname Help Thread

Nah, I'm going to evolve it. Would be pretty hard using a Growlithe on the Battle Frontier :P Forgot to mention, it'll be on a Heavy Ball, because it's my favorite Apricorn. Good suggestion tho, may use something similar.
  10. SpikOriundo

The Nickname Help Thread

I'm currently shiny hunting Growlithe on Heartgold... For about 8 months, that is. Only got a golden Spearow to show for it. Anyway, I'd like to see if I can get a cool nickname for it. It'll be used for Battle Frontier, with a Endure with Salac Berry + Reversal set. Supposedly Jolly nature, if...
  11. SpikOriundo

What will Gen 7 be remembered for?

I don't think anyone mentioned Hyper Training, or the wonderful IV Judge graph. Seriously, people will love that gen 7 was the game to introduce that on a few years. But also, to me, bringing back Apricorns and making it quite fun to collect them.
  12. SpikOriundo

Guys. Guys. Guyz! Look at my new c00t View: https://imgur.com/a/YNGSd Last year's July I tried my hand at chaining, at the Trophy Garden, trying for this d00d but I could not do it, for some reason. It was really hard. Recently then, I got Platinum, and tried it again, at something else...
  13. SpikOriundo

Blacephalons will keep appearing until you catch 2 of them. If you defeat them, they will "flee and hide" and you can find them again in the same place. The "you defeated a legendary now you are screwed" stopped being a thing since Platinum.
  14. SpikOriundo

Ultra Trading

Awesome! I'mma breed it now, I'll take any number of Apricorn you may think is worth the Turtwig.
  15. SpikOriundo

It is... NOT! Finally! I was so god dang angry with the Pokémon box Ruby Sapphire Pichu that could have Surf and be shiny, but couldn't actually be transfered with Surf. Wait, this is simple answers... TL;DR It is not locked, you can get a shiny version of a Surfing Pikachu.
  16. SpikOriundo

GEN VII: LF: Shiny Nihilego

I can, going into Plaza right now.
  17. SpikOriundo

GEN VII: LF: Shiny Nihilego

You know what, sure, I'mma help out. Got two shiny Kartanas on Moon Balls, both have bad natures, Bold and Mild. I am interested on the shiny Arceus.
  18. SpikOriundo

It's not. You can acess them however many times you want.
  19. SpikOriundo

Photo Club thread (share your photos!)

I recently got not one... BUT TWO SHINY BLACEPHALON HOW DID I EVEN Anyway, I decided to use Refresh on them but don't use a Rainbow Bean, and then I decided to take photos of them to raise the affection a bit more to get the extra boost on XP. My initial idea was to have it pretending to kick...
  20. SpikOriundo

GAME! Game... Listen. I want you to tell me why you do this to me. I found a shiny UB Burst, this morning. AWESOME, I love me some explodey clowns. 1571 resets/encounters. Captured, and... He has a Bold nature. I was synchronizing for a Timid nature. Alright, alright, a bit of bad luck. Then...
Back
Top Bottom