Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Bulba of the Valley Conference (Gen 4 Random Battle Tournament)

That was a great match with some back and forth action going on there. Ironic, how Giratina was the final boss. Everyone please give a warm applause to our top contestants Congratulations on winning @Blast and a special thanks to @WyndonCalling for initialising the tournament (not everyone...
  2. DarthWolf

Wow, that was rough. Let me summarise it in one quote Still, well done @Lone_Garurumon! You've earned the 3rd place finish. Now then, it's time for the Finals! @Blast, the one who got a sort of free pass by winning one of their Group stage matches by absence of their opponent vs...
  3. DarthWolf

That Explosion at the end was just adding salt to injury. Brutal. You did great @Max1996 ending up 4th place! Hope you had fun! Next up, the final loser round! @Lone_Garurumon vs @WyndonCalling They faced off in the group stage, where Wyndon beat Lone with 4 mons remaining. However, last...
  4. DarthWolf

Substitute the game! That certainly was something. Well played though @DukDukDerek Getting yourself a 5th place ain't bad. Hope you had fun throughout! Oh wow indeed. These final rounds are going to be exciting Next up, @WindonScreeching vs @Max1996
  5. DarthWolf

Good games guys. I honestly thought the loser of each match was going to win. If dawn dusk switched in Arceus, after taking a fake out from Medicham on Matine, I think they would have won. Especially when still having the Infernape available. As for Toxtricity, they just had the lead until Max...
  6. DarthWolf

That was indeed odd at first. Thanks for joining us though @DawningWinds! @Toxtricity vs @Max1996 is next Due to inactivity @ChevyWerewolf30 has been disqualified so now we move on to @dawn dusk vs @DukDukDerek
  7. DarthWolf

Great match, I forgot steel still resisted ghost and dark. We now have our semi finalists ready, the last 2 players to stay in the winner bracket @Blast vs @Lone_Garurumon No rush though, as the loser bracket still needs to catch up. @DukDukDerek vs @ChevyWerewolf30 It's almost a week, how...
  8. DarthWolf

That almost concludes the first round. Thanks for joining us @Ninjagite, you played a good game there. Max' team was pretty stacked Up next @Max1996 vs @DawningWinds
  9. DarthWolf

Agreed, the Dewgong was definitively the MVP The following matches are now available: @Toxtricity vs @Lone_Garurumon @DukDukDerek vs @ChevyWerewolf30
  10. DarthWolf

I'll give @DukDukDerek one more day, otherwise he'll be eliminated for inacitivty
  11. DarthWolf

Feel free to do your match already whenever you're able. Meanwhile, @Toxtricity @DukDukDerek what is the status on your match?
  12. DarthWolf

Hey, yeah sorry it's too late to join indeed. If you're interested in these kind of things I suggest keeping an eye out on the Announcements and Events section. See, this is why I mentioned the split between you two, for this entertainment :bulbaLove: Your game was actually really close and...
  13. DarthWolf

@FinnishPokéFan92 vs @DawningWinds can also start
  14. DarthWolf

@Max1996 vs @Ninjagite is now able to start. Please schedule a match.
  15. DarthWolf

@The Ora Charmander and @semeringem are disqualified for inactivity. So now it's time to move on to the final stage. Due to some groups only having had a single match I've had to manually tweak the positioning of the players a bit. I've tried to make it as fair as possible, considering your...
  16. DarthWolf

I'll check in again tomorrow and give them a last chance now. If @The Ora Charmander and @semeringem don't show up here in 24h from now, we'll just move on to the next round at the start of the weekend
  17. DarthWolf

To contact someone on discord, you need to first send them a friend request, unless you share a server. If it won't accept that then it might be an issue. I haven't seen any confirmation in here from them either.
  18. DarthWolf

Group B @DawningWinds @semeringem @DukDukDerek Group E @Ninjagite @The Ora Charmander @Blast Could you guys give a status update on your matches / planning?
  19. DarthWolf

Oh I didnt see your other match when you posted it, thought it was a quote from the other one. Anyway, with that Group C is done Close indeed, thanks for joining last minute though @TheCapsFan! Hope you enjoyed! Correct, here are the results Close games overall here. Well played though...
  20. DarthWolf

I honestly thought Raikou was choiced, based on the play until it used calm mind. Do you remember his last move @TheCapsFan ?
Back
Top Bottom