Search results for query: *

1. Kyuu-Tales

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

Thanks to the recent Palentine's event in Masters: LanaShipsItShipping - Victor & Mallow
  2. Kyuu-Tales

Get ready for the single greatest ship name of all time, folks: In all seriousness, though--here are some names I've come up with (just cross-gen for now, since Gen IX seems to be covered for the most part):
  3. Kyuu-Tales

More suggestions... (I'm not sure why the first wasn't named already?): RogueCopShipping - Giovanni & Nanu RekindledResolveShipping - Giovanni & Kabu RetireesSpecialShipping - Giovanni, Kabu & Nanu
  4. Kyuu-Tales

Some more suggestions: SpringThawShipping - Milo & Melony MoltenHotShipping - Kabu & Maxie WomanScornedShipping - Ariana & Oleana ChildManipulationShipping - Chairman Rose & Ghetsis SameHairShipping - Leon & N RiskyShipping - Grimsley & Piers SilverFoxShipping - Kabu & Nanu
  5. Kyuu-Tales

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

That varies from person to person. Some people are capable of excising undesirable content and replacing it with the new without hassle. Then there are people who want to meet halfway and opt to create something of a chimera of their ideas. Then you have the folks who have to scrap everything...
  6. Kyuu-Tales

It's been almost one week since I posted my the first half of my Sword/Shield two-shot, and it's managed to accrue nearly 760 views and over 50 kudos. I've never had such an outpouring of support for anything I've written. My mother and therapist were delighted to hear of my success, and now...
  7. Kyuu-Tales

What is the most popular shipping right now?

(I could tell by your "DanKibaGomi". ;Dc) Raihan is flexible like that.
  8. Kyuu-Tales

I finished the first chapter of my Pokemon two-shot at two o'clock this morning. It's gotten over 250 views so far, which is a record for me. I'm really pleased! I haven't started the second part yet, but I certainly hope to later tonight.
  9. Kyuu-Tales

Spotted another over at AO3: OverseasShipping for Juan & Kabu. (Juan of Sootopolis, I think?) Edit: I have yet another few proposals: GoldenGirlsShipping - Professor Magnolia & Opal ManCaveShipping - Gordie, Kabu, Leon, Milo, Piers & Raihan ColossusShipping - Gordie & Leon TarredDragonShipping...
  10. Kyuu-Tales

SwSh What are you feelings/thoughts/concerns about TMs and TRs

I don't mind them much at all, though there's a huge obvious discrepancy between the usefulness of the TMs they've chosen versus that of TRs selected. I mean, you have some really poor-quality moves like Scary Face and Screech as TMs while TRs are almost all universally good (with the only real...
  11. Kyuu-Tales

Not a bad suggestion. The thing is, we don't do online sales: we're purely brick-and-mortar, so that doesn't do us much good.
  12. Kyuu-Tales

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

If you think DR killings are horrific, I dare you to read the Battle Royale manga. (Not really.) Ample gore and mature sexual themes abound, worthy of an "Explicit" at worst. (My folks made the mistake of gifting the first few volumes to me when I was the protagonists' age. I somehow didn't have...
  13. Kyuu-Tales

Hm... we don't close our family business for Christmas because the neighborhood/customer base is comprised of very observant Jews. No one in my immediate family isn't Jewish; there's no purpose in doing anything different from the norm. Besides, when you live in a major urban center like me, you...
  14. Kyuu-Tales

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

(1) Okay, I'm not even into DR and I know the minimum rating for anything DR-related has got to be a T. There's killing involved. (2) Set a pace and stick to it, and do not egregiously lay on the violence because that gets boring fast. Be mindful of the rating you've elected to use in this...
  15. Kyuu-Tales

I'm Jewish, so we don't observe Christmas. I don't expect to spend more than a night celebrating Hanukkah.
  16. Kyuu-Tales

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I attribute it to their Sophocles-like faces. No offense, Sophocles fans.
  17. Kyuu-Tales

My Starter Pokemon Tier List

Oh, this seems like fun! I think I'll have a go.
  18. Kyuu-Tales

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Pulled Grimsley on a solo roll today. FINALLY.
  19. Kyuu-Tales

POPULAR: Cliches in Pokémon Fanfiction

Well, you could choose a Pokemon which has a shiny variant that is barely distinguishable from its regular form such that the character doesn't even realize it's shiny until something happens or someone brings it up.
  20. Kyuu-Tales

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Well, I know that now. :giggle: Thank heavens for small favors.
Back
Top Bottom