Search results for query: *

1. F

Have you ever 'dipped out' of Pokémon?

It would be more accurate to say that I never properly even "dip in" before "dipping out" haha. Other than a number of games I can literally count on one hand, I can never bring myself to fully go through them for one reason or the other, so I end up stopping altogether until circumstances...
  2. F

Regarding Current American Immigration Policy

Abortion is genocide? What? Do you, like, know the definition of "genocide" like, I'd expect someone to before, like, flinging it around? Tip, people who perform abortion aren't thinking "KILL ALL BABIES" lol. Nor does that mean they're targeting babies. They *are* exercising the autonomy over...
  3. F

Regarding Current American Immigration Policy

Well, this is absolutely. fucking. hilarious of you [and anyone else] to say. Here's a thing, bud. You don't decide what has or hasn't a place on websites you don't own nor pay for lmao. That's for starters. Secondly, having nothing to do with politics? Seriously? People from different nations...
  4. F

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Ngl I like the sound of this one. E3 can't come any sooner.
  5. F

Strongly doubt it'd be Gen 7 still. What's the point of extending a generation from a considerably weaker system that has games considerably smaller in scope to an entirely different system with a different and bigger demographic? A clean break is the superior option.
  6. F

Furthermore, Gen I is very much the most popular generation (it's not my favorite, for the record. That's just fact) so it makes perfect sense for a potential reboot (stretching it) or just a mainline game on their brand new device to have one as iconic as that.
  7. F

I don't see why revisiting Kanto is such a big deal. Thorough the 3D Zeldas we "revisited Hyrule" no less than 5 times and all of them had little in common beyond basics. Who says the same can't happen here? It'd be pretty cool (and possible, necessary scale and the hardware considered) if they...
  8. F

Holy lol YES this would be wonderful :''D
  9. F

Go integration =/= clone of GO. Not sure what leads people to believe such a thing, either. GO is very much not considered a main series game. Pokemon for Switch is a main series game. While they might get aspects from each other, it's pretty obvious they aren't the same thing.
  10. F

I came back as soon as I heard of this Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee thing. I'm not exactly crazy about what I've heard so far, but I think it's on the right track to lure me in. A Yellow remake? HD visuals? I hate dual versions but if they were to make two separate stories instead of the usual...
  11. F

I agree that they're probably 20, or at least I headcanon them as such, but age "look" is hilariously inconsistent at best, and 30 year olds can look like they're in high school. I know quite a few, myself.
  12. F

What do you call people from Kanto or Sinnoh?

I used to call them just "people from Kanto/Sinnoh/Johto/Hoenn/Unova" l o l. And then I read Esserise's thing above. Nice.
  13. F

Government in the Pokémon World

Keep in mind that it's a video game, without the most realistic of stories considering all things (like the protaginist's mom being fine with letting her 10 year old child go out into the world full of creatures that can turn him to paste in an instant...), Because they're meant to be fun. It...
  14. F

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Currently 19. Will turn 20 in September v__v
  15. F

That magazine implies nothing with the Pikachu image, considering it also reuses Samus artwork (from Prime 3: Corruption IIRC). Further, it gives no new information in any case. Besides that 8th gen tidbit that... Is really obvious. I mean come on; the chances of it being gen 7 are essentially...
  16. F

PokePark Switch?

I'd love it if they brought it back, haha. The Switch is also like, the perfect device for such a game. And it would add some nice variety as well. I'd prefer a Ranger game tho
  17. F

I can see why people would think you're blaming them or absolving the people throwing a fit off guilt going off your wording. Perhaps not intended that way, but that's definitely how it can come off xP Ultimately, people should control themselves. Nobody *is* forcing others to type aggressive...
  18. F

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I'm hoping it's gonna be between a definitive edition of 4, but with more content honestly^^; for a full sequel I think it's a bit too soon especially when the last game had the same treatment as others, held back to some degree for being on 3DS *and* having it's content divided on two versions...
  19. F

Speculation Head Canon personalities for the player characters in the main series games

I tend to see Red as both fairly quiet normally, but also really hotheaded, competitive and maybe a bit aggressive, personally. I have t h o u g h t s about this subject and an annoying lack of time to write them down lmao.
  20. F

Change in Pokemon - Good or Bad?

It's not untrue that as technology advances, expectations do so as well. Super Mario 64 probably wouldn't have been as renowned as it is if it had kept the 2D platformer style. What was previously the 'main' Mario gameplay is now the cheap, budget style titles. And that's perfectly natural. To...
Back
Top Bottom