Search results for query: *

1. Wishy-Washy

Preview M21: Everyone's Story

Gen I = Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, & Vaporeon, Gen II = Espeon & Umbreon, Gen IV = Leafeon & Glaceon, Gen VI = Sylveon. If an Eeveeloution is shown in the next movie it will be for Gen VIII which will fit the pattern we have, though I don't think it is 100% certain to happen I do believe theirs at...
  2. Wishy-Washy

Preview SM059: Mao and Suiren, the Bittersweet Memories!

Am I the only one who thought at first that the summary was saying Mallow and Lana telling the twins how they were lost in the forest when it was actually the twins who got lost?
  3. Wishy-Washy

Preview SM054: Shine, Z-Power Ring! Super Full-Force 10,000,000 Volts!!

It will probably be 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt based off how it is a Z-Power RIng exclusive Z-Move that only Ash's Pikachu can use and how its shown in the opening.
  4. Wishy-Washy

Spoilers Story Discussion

https://projectpokemon.org/research/usum/storytext.txt :
  5. Wishy-Washy

Spoilers Story Discussion

She doesn't like any Ultra Beast BUT Nilhego, she is still infected by the toxin and as crazy as in SM, its just Necrozma is the bigger threat and threatens to end the world which will harm Lusamines collection.
  6. Wishy-Washy

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I can't see any new Alolan Forms close to Oddish, its evolutions, or any other new Alolan Forms, so it seems either the part of the rumour that mentioned Oddish's Alolan Form was false or as someone else suggested they were jokingly referring to how Bellosom is a Pokemon that looks like it can...
  7. Wishy-Washy

Yeah but they also said the translation is accurate so what they said about Alolan Forms not being in and the Eevee thing is probably true, they were just being clickbaity with the title.
  8. Wishy-Washy

Can get past denial and skip anger, bargaining, and depression to get to acceptance.
  9. Wishy-Washy

Some people, most notably a certain Pokemon theory Youtuber, think that because project AZOTH is mentioned in Alchemy and that certain aspects of Pokemon are tied to alchemy such as Solgleo's inspiration and Type: Null being a chimera they are somehow tied together, also some people think that...
  10. Wishy-Washy

Weird how it has Golisopod instead of whatever Lusamine's signature Pokemon would be.
  11. Wishy-Washy

Speculation Mystery Pokemon Poll

A mysterious Pokemon that seems to look like nothing we have seen before is on the Ultra Sun/Moon box art which means that it probably has some significance to the story, I'm curious what everyone thinks it could be so I created this poll to see what people think the most likely possibility is.
  12. Wishy-Washy

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion

It would probably be Psychic considering Necrzoma, Solgealeo, and Lunala all have an association with light and share the Psychic type
  13. Wishy-Washy

I think it will be a Necrozma related form based on the Pokemon's eyes being similar to Necrozma's eyes with it being formed from multiple different coloured shapes put together.
  14. Wishy-Washy

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

IIn the anime Aether Foundation still probably exists to protect Pokemon so I don't think they would give out Pokemon they are trying to heal.
  15. Wishy-Washy

Reading the thread its fake, probably used inspect element, neither the post or the user who posted it exists.
  16. Wishy-Washy

Music Opening: Alola (version 2)

Z-Lillie confirmed! :)
  17. Wishy-Washy

Maybe something like a Z-Move that increases speed, or a Ultra Beasts that has the highest speed stat?
  18. Wishy-Washy

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

This was said by The Pokemon Company's President and CEO during E3: This game is for Switch, it is a core RPG title aka a main series game, it is being made by Game Freak who has only made the main series games while other people made the spin-offs, there is no way that the main series game is...
  19. Wishy-Washy

Nintendo owns the trademark of the Pokemon logo and the names of all the Pokemon themselves.
Back
Top Bottom