Search results for query: *

1. SerenaToAlola

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

West/South of the USA for Gen 9 followed by a direct sequel set in Central America for Gen 10 would be perfect imo.
  2. SerenaToAlola

BDSP Battle Frontier

I feel like it could come back. BDSP doesn't feel like it's for casuals (as opposed to Legends). It seems like it's more for people with a vested interest in the franchise. It could very well be the game that they think the hardcore games want.
  3. SerenaToAlola

BDSP New/Different Content?

Because of Pokemon Legends, I really don't think anything like this would be included.
  4. SerenaToAlola

BDSP The platinum episode speculation

If they charge $60 for this HD remaster and still charge for paid DLC... Boy, things are going to be messy.
  5. SerenaToAlola

BDSP New/Different Content?

I mean you have the option of just not using the mega?
  6. SerenaToAlola

BDSP The Chibi-style of the game. Like or Hate

And this justifies the jarring change?
  7. SerenaToAlola

BDSP The Chibi-style of the game. Like or Hate

The problem isn't really the chibi in itself. It's that it is chibi in the overworld but in proportion in battle. :bulbaFacepalm:
  8. SerenaToAlola

BDSP Mega Evolution/Z-Moves Discussion Thread

Initially, I was thinking that Ill get it if it had megas, expecting that it'll look at worst either like SwSh or LGPE but with how bad the graphics are this time round (and no it's not just because it's chibi), I'm not even sure if it'll be a draw for me unless the games are really really...
  9. SerenaToAlola

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

The art style is not something that they will change so I don't see how inappropriate it is to gripe about the game's art style with this ONE trailer.
  10. SerenaToAlola

The art style is actually not that bad if it was on a smaller handheld screen like the 3DS and made 10 years ago. Honestly it's shocking how much of a regression this is. It looks on par with XY.
  11. SerenaToAlola

The True Potential of Pokemon Legends becoming a series

These are all really interesting premises for new games ngl but like if it's just going to be all grass then... Even the town that we get to see looks so severely under designed.
  12. SerenaToAlola

The open world of the game

Did they actually say it's open world? I mean even if it is, I'm not exactly excited yet, I mean from that picture of Lucas looking out onto the scenery, it's really just grass and more grass with nothing particularly interesting.
  13. SerenaToAlola

It looks like a mobile game lmfao
  14. SerenaToAlola

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Because Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? :wynaut:
  15. SerenaToAlola

250 + Gastrodon in the West and 250 + Gastrodon in the East. That's the only way to go!
  16. SerenaToAlola

I was thinking of Kanto as a sequel in relation to Alola, given that Lillie visits Kanto after the SM games. Not necessarily a sequel following Lillie but a Kanto with a time skip.
  17. SerenaToAlola

IA with your points but still, I think it could be interesting, or at least more so than a traditional remake. All of GF's offering on the Switch has been middling so far albeit extremely well received so IA that there really isn't any indication that they will stray from their formula. I'm just...
  18. SerenaToAlola

Ok I can accept that it is not that easy to port the (3)DS games over to the switch but still, I don't think there's a need for remakes. I am hoping for them to really switch up the formula and the only way I can see that happening is a MMORPG. Sequels would have been a no brainer but it seems...
  19. SerenaToAlola

The DS games can still be played on the 3DS and they could easily do a port for the Switch. I know we all love to talk about how lazy and greedy Gamefreak are but I'm just saying that there isn't really an urgent need for remakes and that they are not for me anymore. :enzap:
  20. SerenaToAlola

I honestly think it's time to stop with the remakes. I can understand the need to remake the gameboy games based on how barebones the original graphics and game mechanics were. With RSE to ORAS, there isn't much of a change mechanics-wise aside from the incorporation of the fairy type and megas...
Back
Top Bottom