Search results for query: *

1. J

Portals Project

Heya, fellow Bulbapedians and lurking forum-goers. Let's jump right into the subject at hand. As many (or not so many) of you may be aware, on Bulbapedia's main page, there is a set of twelve links in the top right. Anime, Manga, Games, TCG... all massive parts of the franchise, yet when you...
  2. J

Other-language plural/possessive issues

Alright, here's a discussion that just started on the wiki, that could use some discussion before anyone goes fixing things. A quick summary: Character's Pokémon are named "Character's Pokémon" in English; for example, "Ash's Bulbasaur". In the Japanese translation/romanization, we keep...
  3. J

Signature Policy (redux)

Last discussion sort of died out and rolled off the page, so I feel it's worth bringing up again. Despite discussions and ideas, nothing ever turned into a policy; we still have massive signatures here and there, signatures with more images then letters in them, bright and distracting...
  4. J

Signature Policy

While not an issue until more recently, we're running into more and more reasons to get a signature policy up and running. I don't want to call out any examples, but I'm sure many of you have already seen users with signatures that don't even reflect their username properly, signatures using...
  5. J

New member needs some pointers...

Heya everyone. Long story short; I'm a long time fan of the Pokemon games, and I'm quite good with Wiki coding as well. I've noticed a good amount of info on the wiki (such as extra move effects and whatnot) has yet to be added, and I was hoping I could be of some assistance there. I'm used...
Back
Top Bottom