Search results for query: *

• Users: Sahma
  • Order by date
  1. Sahma

What do you do with your shiny pokemon? (Poll)

It depends on the shiny, each pokemon is different. If I caught it legit, without outside devices I usually keep it, (as in no gameshark or action replay), if it was traded I don't care.
  2. Sahma

Your ultimate Pokemon team

Ideal team: Volcarona, Shuckle, Shedninja, Galvuntula, Scolipede, Heracross. Realistic team: Arcanine, Lucario, Galvuntula, Tauros, Hydregion, Alakazam Bench: Slaking, Smeargle, and Milotic.
  3. Sahma

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

My favorite Pokemon that people usually forget is Ledian and Lebya. The reason I know about them was because, it was one of the first Pokemon I caught in Gale Of XD. (First Pokemon game I actually played start to finish).
  4. Sahma

Rare Pairings

Whose shippings are those.
  5. Sahma

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Gym Leaders as well as the entire Pokemon league appointments are all government positions. If you ask me, I'd be willing to say the entire government is owned by the evil team, in Silph Co, it wasn't any police officer who battled, but rather Red, and when Team Rocket was remade, it was Gold...
  6. Sahma

I highly doubt they'd be able to stop Giovanni or any major league thugs. If you notice the player is also being battled by the police, and the gym leaders and elite 4 seem to be part of it as well, since not a single person really stands-up to them. Pokemon is basically a mafia-owned world. In...
  7. Sahma

I'd honestly join the criminal organization leading the movement, for one I can not understand how one person is going to take on a gang of criminal elites. The police in Pokemon are all extremely weak, they gym leaders are stupid and even the champion turns a blind eye to criminal activity...
  8. Sahma

Would you SERIOUSLY live in the pokéverse if you could?

No, with my real personality I'd probably be like Natural Harmonia Gropius and avoid pokemon stuck to Pokeballs. Also Pokemon aren't animals, they are far beyond that, a fire-type would probably burn down your house, a water type would flood your area, an electirc type would shock you to death...
  9. Sahma

What Pokemon would you say you are most like?

Most likely a pokemon like Latios
  10. Sahma

What do the two Pokemon above have in common?

None of them have feet. Charizard
  11. Sahma

Is Charizard Overrated?

Charizard is overrated, but the hype that it had in the beginning has dropped tremendously. Charizard is a good choice; however, compared to other Fire pokemon you can get in the Pokemon world it's not the best. Magmortar and Arcanine 2 pure fire-types have higher stats than Charizard, if you...
  12. Sahma

Pokémon vs guns

I'd say even the weakest pf pokemon would make guns look weak. If the Rattattas decided to rebel, it would create lots of chaos, moreso than any gun could imagine.
  13. Sahma

What do the two Pokemon above have in common?

Both are in the field egg group Corsola
  14. Sahma

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Attract?
  15. Sahma

Last Post Wins Version 22: Channel 4 News Team Assemble!

I win because I know about Pokemon
  16. Sahma

Ignore this thread. Do not reset the staff's count.

Is there any point to this?
  17. Sahma

Bulbagarden Staff: They make you lose count

18. Sahma

Bulbagarden Staff: They make you lose count

19. Sahma

Ignore this thread. Do not reset the staff's count.

I'm here
  20. Sahma

Usernames Combine!

Sketch Ma
Back
Top Bottom