Search results for query: *

1. yoyokira

Kanto/Johto Sequels

it would be fair too, considering the other two powerhouses, Alakazam and Gengar, got megas as well. if not a mega then at least an alternate form like alolan golem. ghost/fighting machamp platinum anybody? tbh i feel that gen vi was the be-all end-all gen for megas. also the pokedex entries...
  2. yoyokira

yoyo's art

aaah ty! i love your art too!! im still sorta learning how to draw lol
  3. yoyokira

yoyo's art

two thingies for deviantart as well
  4. yoyokira

yoyo's art

a pixel for a group on deviantart
  5. yoyokira

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

you can trade between other consoles though. but i agree spending $500-600 on a single video game is outrageous.
  6. yoyokira

how so?
  7. yoyokira

yoyo's art

garchomp request for someone on discord
  8. yoyokira

The Official Video Game Help Thread!

$80-$150 is a fair price range. considering it's limited edition, you could try to sell it for more.
  9. yoyokira

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

imo "broadening horizons" is the simplest you can get with that or maybe i'm just stupid
  10. yoyokira

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

11. yoyokira

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

10/9
  12. yoyokira

yoyo's art

quickie for profile pic
  13. yoyokira

yoyo's art

thank you! :^D
  14. yoyokira

oh, okay. "switching" (it's so punderful!) the main series between consoles mid-generation doesn't make sense to me though. the best possible option to satisfy both sides is to make a 3ds and switch port of the new games i guess. ofc, switch is the better option considering graphics/size the...
  15. yoyokira

>implying that nintendo has a rigid fiscal year we don't know for sure. it would make more sense to make 3ds games anyway. but if it is in the latter part of the year then i'd say we will probably get switch titles. frankly it isn't like gamefreak to switch main series games to a different...
  16. yoyokira

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

it's cloudy. overcast.
  17. yoyokira

Guess that reference!

"UNHAND HER, DAN BACKSLIDE!"
  18. yoyokira

yoyo's art

hey *arts* this is a thread for my art that i'll occasionally post on. i can also do requests if i'm up to it. Examples: Traditional Digital Pixel most of these are really old haha.. also if you want to commission me please email me at [email protected]
  19. yoyokira

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

me when i finally find my earbud embedded in my fat roll after two weeks
Back
Top Bottom