Search results for query: *

1. Powerstars

What Would Be on an Anime-Specific Pokemon Iceberg?

I tried to keep it somewhat even, but the Rocket hentai bit was an essential inclusion. I never knew about it, good God xD I took a lot of the suggestions into account and added quite a few of my own. Still might update it if there's other stuff but I quite like this.
  2. Powerstars

I think it would make sense for a higher level, yeah! This is genuinely really funny. :LOL:
  3. Powerstars

You guys have seen those Iceberg memes, right? The ones that go like this: Basically, starting with fairly well known bits of trivia about a work before getting darker and more obscure over time, even delving into odd fan theories. I'm interested in a lot of anime-specific trivia and a lot...
  4. Powerstars

Do you think the anime will have a full conclusion or simply an end?

I always envisioned there being some sort of grand final battle (maybe involving Giovanni and the wider forces of Team Rocket) involving all the traveling companions from throughout series history but I doubt that would happen. I could see it being a bit of an open conclusion, but they'd...
  5. Powerstars

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Absolute unit of a man. Mismagius
  6. Powerstars

Pokeshipping General Discussion

So, this has been bothering me for a while. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4JMYgGcI5g This was recorded as a promotion for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, but I can't seem to find any other details on it. I've heard it's for a TV commercial, but I've never been able to find the original...
  7. Powerstars

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

I've been waiting like literally ten years for Misty to appear again.
  8. Powerstars

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

lol at Brock being listed as "Satoshi's friend" and Misty as "a girl."
  9. Powerstars

Older fans- what would you like to see in the Anime?

This is a great idea! I was going to suggest giving Ash some of his older Pokemon that had Alolan forms (for contrast), but I believe the only one he has is Muk.
  10. Powerstars

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

I feel like the buffs you get from Refresh are just too much. Being able to shake off status conditions and survive hits you shouldn't be able to feels very unfair.
  11. Powerstars

Pokemon Anime Continuity Discussion Thread

Do you remember which episode had the wigs? I'd love to see it!
  12. Powerstars

Preview M20: I Choose You!

This is what I want to know most of all.
  13. Powerstars

Pokemon Anime Continuity Discussion Thread

Hold on, what?
  14. Powerstars

Wonder what they're gonna do for the dub. Hopefully they get Otani to say the line in English. ...or they could get Rachel Lillis. :p
  15. Powerstars

Oops, this one slipped my mind somehow. Thanks for reminding me. Still something they should do more of, though I'm glad they're making an effort.
  16. Powerstars

Fingers crossed for some cameos.
  17. Powerstars

That would be monumental. They'd piss off fans of Misty, Dawn, and Serena with one character. Throw in contests and make her a coordinator too. Gotta be thorough.
  18. Powerstars

Obviously, like everyone said, I'd love to see older characters, but I'd specifically love to see character interactions/relationships we haven't seen before. I would've loved to see how Misty and Serena would interact, for example. Obviously, having the old characters back with Ash is cool, but...
  19. Powerstars

Doubt he'll appear without Misty, unfortunately. Unless they let Ash have the egg. But I mean, they won't. Oh my God, can you imagine what would happen if they gave Togepi to Makoto?
Back
Top Bottom