Search results for query: *

• Users: Yamato-san
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Y

Does GameFreak keep running themselves into a corner?

so, as we should all probably be able to assume by now, the roster of Pokemon, as well as their moves and abilities, are pretty much permanent for each and every future iteration of this series. However, does it seem to you like GameFreak has a tendency to incorporate some gimmick with several...
  2. Y

Click Medic

don't know if this is the right place, but I figured I'd bring this up here since it's one of Game Freak's other titles, and god knows info on them is scarce with the exception of Drill Dozer (which came to America), and Pulse Man (mainly for the numerous references it gets in Pokemon). Click...
  3. Y

pronouncing the name "Rayquaza"

as some of you might know, Rayquaza's pronunciation in the Japanese version is レックウザ "Rekkuuza", but its name is officially spelled "Rayquaza" in all parts of the world. Going on its Japanese origins, this spelling probably doesn't make much sense, and it is pronounced exactly as it's spelled in...
  4. Y

should they do something about all these crappy Normal-type attacks?

is it just me, or are a lot of the Normal-type attacks just plain useless? Now, I'm not gonna berate something like Tackle or Horn Attack, because they work well enough as starter moves (and they especially serve their purpose since almost every Pokemon that can use such attacks, and there are...
  5. Y

DVD-writer problems

OK, I just wrote something to a multi-session DVD-R (not an RW), and now, my drive won't read the new session nor the session prior to it. I have yet to check if the disc will read properly on another drive, but it's worth noting that the drive I'm using is able to read other multi-session...
  6. Y

Mystery Dungeon 2

damn... I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion on the new games now that they're out. Anyway, if anyone has them by now, I've got a few questions that've been bugging the hell out of me for a while. -how does Minomucchi work in this game? Is it able to change based on its environment...
  7. Y

so what's the deal on Pokemon doujinshi?

OK, I've been hearing a lot of things, and I'm still kinda unclear on the legality of doujinshi. So supposedly, Japan's copyright laws aren't less strict than America's (like most would believe), so selling and profiting off of doujinshi actually is in violation... however, despite being...
  8. Y

someone freshen my memory: Green's "psychic link"?

I can't recall very well because I only read through Serebii's Special summaries quite a while ago, but in one chapter, didn't Green have his Pokemon (Strike, I think) perform an intricate action without even giving a command, stating that a truly skilled trainer is capable of linking directly...
  9. Y

concerning the XD tutor moves

I have found, like, absolutely no info on which Pokemon learn Nightmare, Sky Attack, and Self-destruct in XD. Not even Serebii has this info. Is there anyone out there both able and willing to compile a list of info on this?
  10. Y

Opinions on the first seasons

OK, I've only recently started to make more frequent appearances around here, and I have to say: holy shit! CyberCubed (known around here as Scott85) was not kidding, this place really is brimming with fans of the anime's Kantou saga, Kasumi, the first 151, basically anything from "the good old...
  11. Y

request: art for my fic

EDIT: Nevermind, I got my artist, but I still need someone who's good at CG coloring. for my fanfic, Pocket Monsters Chronicles, I need someone to draw character art, and maybe pictures of select scenes. I hate to sound picky, but I do have some pretty high standards. I want art that's done...
  12. Y

crazy-sounding experiment, but hear me out

well, I discovered that it's impossible for guests to vote on Serebii Forums, so I'm gonna post this poll seperately here. If it's in the wrong forum, please move it. Anyway, I was thinking, for Pocket Monsters Chronicles, what if I have a chapter up only temporarily, and then take it down as...
  13. Y

Pocket Monsters Chronicles PG-14

Welcome. If you've been to serebiiforums, you might recognize this fic, but if not, I hope you grow to love my work. Before you read, I should make some things clear to all of you. -Let me say this right now, if you're turned off by typical trainer fics, this will look like one for a while at...
  14. Y

come check out my brother's very dark doujinshi

my brother (who goes by the screen name Hiro) is drawing up his own doujinshi manga he titles Pocket Monsters Chronicles. Here's the basic storyline to it: Hiro, the lesser-known little brother of Ecruteak's 5 kimono girls, gets an Eevee of his own and sets out on a Pokemon quest. Along the way...
Back
Top Bottom