• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims 100% USDA-Certified Claim-a-Character Thread

I'd like to specify that my claimed characters Lance and Elesa are both from the games. :)

You're missing a few: Alexa and Georgia (anime).

Mars - CynthiaLover: 13/10/2016
Alexa (if put in) - CynthiaLover: 13/10/2016
Georgia (anime) (if put in) - CynthiaLover: 13/10/2016

(wow, i beat sironi to one of these? ;O )

You're missing a few: Alexa and Georgia (anime).

Mars - CynthiaLover: 13/10/2016
Alexa (if put in) - CynthiaLover: 13/10/2016
Georgia (anime) (if put in) - CynthiaLover: 13/10/2016
Since the list of characters is so big we don't have everyone listed, however you are free to claim whichever character you like so long as it's not already claimed. :)

More notably, I've gone ahead and added your claims! ^^

I would like to ditch my claims on Wake and Marshal, and claim:

Nobunaga (Pokémon Conquest) - leetic: 11/26/16
Colress - leetic: 11/26/16

I would like to ditch my claims on Wake and Marshal, and claim:

Nobunaga (Pokémon Conquest) - leetic: 11/26/16
Colress - leetic: 11/26/16
Done! To clarify though, are you looking to claim Colress from the anime or games (or manga, too)?

Seeing as I am her self-acclaimed #1 fan and didn't see anybody else grab her, may I claim Suiren from Sun and Moon? She's the short girl with blue hair and apart of Satoshi's gang.

Suiren (Sun and Moon anime) - Kagami: 11/26/2016

Thank you!

Seeing as I am her self-acclaimed #1 fan and didn't see anybody else grab her, may I claim Suiren from Sun and Moon? She's the short girl with blue hair and apart of Satoshi's gang.

Suiren (Sun and Moon anime) - Kagami: 11/26/2016

Thank you!

Looks like that's Lana in English. I assume you want her from the anime since you mentioned Satoshi?

Games, if that really matters.

Done

Looks like that's Lana in English. I assume you want her from the anime since you mentioned Satoshi?
Yes, please! I haven't played the game yet and am enjoying her anime character so I'd rather claim her anime version. Thanks!

Lt. Surge. Isamu Akai. 28/11/16.

(The one from the games, if that matters.)

Is my claim on Maxie still valid? I claimed them over a year ago.
Saturn - 03/12/2016

I'd like to have my name updated from "-Courtney (game) - @bugmaniac20 - 26/08/2016" to "Courtney (game) - @Dustflier - 26/08/2016" since, well, I used to be bugmaniac20.

Also, I'd like to claim another character, my former favorite Big Bad.
Ghetsis - Dustflier - 12-05-2016

Acerola (game) - Team Gaara - 5/12/2016
Mira (game) - Team Gaara - 5/12/2016
Valerie (game) - Team Gaara - 5/12/2016

Acerola's not been added yet, so lemme snatch ha real quick~ XD

Back
Top Bottom