• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black & White to get June debut in UK: 2-Episode Preview Shown at Weekend; Series wil

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Black & White to get June debut in UK: 2-Episode Preview Shown at Weekend; Series will ...

This past weekend, the TV Channel CITV aired Pokémon Preview Weekend, with the Zoroark: Master of Illusions movie shown this past Saturday, and the first two episodes of the upcoming Pokémon: Black & White anime season shown the next day. At the end of Enter Iris and Axew!! (The second episode in the season) a notice came up stating that the series will begin in full later this year.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Black & White to get June debut in UK: 2-Episode Preview Shown at Weekend; Series

Dag nab it, I had CITV but one day it just poofed. And it looks like they won't have it on Disney XD for a while.

Re: Black & White to get June debut in UK: 2-Episode Preview Shown at Weekend; Series

This is not funny. Four months after US? Will just watch it online though.

This was bound to happen. But let's face it, what would you prefer: Having the games two days before America and having the anime come out four months after, or having the anime come out two days before America, only for the games to come out four months after?

Yea and to be honest I think (besides when Sky had the channel) that this is the earliest we've received a season after the US. They'll only be up to at maximum ep 20 so we won't be too far behind.

Meh, oh well. I don't care for this season anyway. But nice to know if it's coming in June if I ever get a change of heart after playing the games.

By June, there will be at least 14 more episodes aired in Japan - making the episode count 34. That means they could air 5 episodes a day for roughly 8 weeks before catching up with Japan.

Alternatively, considering that they are airing Diamond and Pearl during weekdays, and Sinnoh League Victors during weekends; it makes me think that they plan on airing 2 episodes a week. In that case, by the time June rolls by, it would be roughly 36 weeks before we watch up to Japan - that time, 51 episodes would have aired, which would fill the first season. Then they repeat that before we get the next series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom