• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Liberty Pass distribution extended: Event to end on April 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Liberty Pass distribution extended: Event to end on April 27

The distribution dates for the Liberty Pass have been extended through April 27 for North America and PAL regions. The event was previously set to end on April 10 for North America and April 22 for Europe, but both have been extended to April 27. The Australian distribution was set through April 28; it is currently unclear if this will be pushed back one day.

Read more on Bulbanews

first

Doesn't have any effect on me, but I'm sure a few people who haven't got their games yet will be grateful for this ;)

Good, I was just wondering when the announced extended date was. xD I can't go to the mall today to get my copy of Black, so now I don't have to worry about missing getting a second Victini.

That's awesome maybe I can still buy black and get my white forest up with another Victini!

More indication that Wi-Fi events in Gen V work the same way as Gen IV. This is less an actual extension, and more a notice for North Americans that the Ticket will continue to be available until that later date, which it was always going to be (because Australia, another English territory, was scheduled to have the Pass up to the 28th from the beginning).

I already got mine, but m friends haven't. Sure they'll be happy.

Was this confirmed anywhere? The site still say it ends today.
You're correct.

The EU extension is confirmed. The North American site announces an extension on the front page, but on the actual page in question, the date is unchanged. This is probably an oversight by the site admins, and I strongly suspect that the end date is indeed the 27th (TM2's theory seems plausible here).

However, the date should be considered unconfirmed until further notice. I've edited the news article to reflect this.

I hope they give it out again sooner or later, or else I'll find a friend to do a swap trade with me just so I can get the Pokédex data.

I wish I had kept up with the RPGs, or else I wouldn't be playing catchup as I didn't want to play B/W until i beat soul silver.

Thank god they did this as I have not got mine yet.

Now I need to find some one who does not protect there WI-FI >=)

You're correct.

The EU extension is confirmed. The North American site announces an extension on the front page, but on the actual page in question, the date is unchanged. This is probably an oversight by the site admins, and I strongly suspect that the end date is indeed the 27th (TM2's theory seems plausible here).

However, the date should be considered unconfirmed until further notice. I've edited the news article to reflect this.
We also have this;

http://twitter.com/#!/nintendoamerica

The official site updated with the extension on Thursday

:< Man, I wish they had extended the Celebi Event back then. I totally missed that and had to breed a Zorua.

The article has been updated, as it is now known that the event is still ongoing in North America.

Liberty Pass distribution extended said:
Research by Bulbanews has shown that the event is still ongoing in North America. We do not know how long the event will run for; the official Black and White website notes that the distribution has been extended, but no updated conclusion date has been given yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom