• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

And Starfy makes eighteen: NIWA network swells to legendary proportions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
And Starfy makes eighteen: NIWA network swells to legendary proportions

NIWA continues to expand and welcomes its second new wiki for 2011. The Legendary Starfy Wiki has joined as the independent group's eighteenth member.

Read more on Bulbanews

Eighteen? Wow, NIWA has gotten simply huge. I remember when it was just Super Mario Wiki, Bulbapedia, Metroid Wiki, Zelda Wiki, and Advance Wars wiki.

Thank the many users who do extra research to help us gamers in times of need (and to entertain us)

Eighteen? Wow, NIWA has gotten simply huge. I remember when it was just Super Mario Wiki, Bulbapedia, Metroid Wiki, Zelda Wiki, and Advance Wars wiki.

I remember back when it started - when it was just Bulbapedia, Super Mario Wiki and Zelda Wiki. I also remember finding WiKirby before it joined, and being confused why it was saying it and Metroid Wiki were part of NIWA, when the NIWA page didn't say they were.

Anyway, expansion of NIWA is good. There aren't many Nintendo franchises left now, but we still don't have F-Zero and Kid Icarus wikis yet.

Wow. Just when I thought NIWA couldn't get any bigger, it does. It's a beautiful thing, man.

Ugh, corny title name. "Legendary proportions" XD

Aside from that, it's always good to see that NIWA is expanding at a healthy rate.

Still bugs me that Nintendo hasn't localized the first 3 titles. Ah well.

Didn't they say that they thought the Starfy games were "too Japanese" or some BS like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom