• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two June anime episodes revealed: Dangoro, Tabunne to appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two June anime episodes revealed: Dangoro, Tabunne to appear

The first June anime episodes have had their titles and summaries revealed. Nothing, yet, has been heard of the three episodes that were skipped in March.

Read more on Bulbanews

Oooh, we'll finally get a good look at Tangoro (and its lack of facial features). And Tabunne has been in all the Pokemon Centre episodes anyway. So we have a good grasp as to what those are like.

Well, I'm still pretty bummed not hearing about the three skipped episodes. Perhaps there is hope, however, to air the episodes.

I am amazed that there will be an episode involving Audino.

I'm sure they will get around to airing those three episodes eventually, it's just a question of when it will happen. I'm hoping sometime before September.

The TR eps will have to air so Team Plasma's second appearance isn't confusing.

The Bianca ep may stay skipped though, I bet the only reason people want it to air is they think Ash will use the Misty lure in it, which of course is highly unlikely in this new series, but people will believe anything.

^^ yeah, i can't still believe people thought there would be a champion's league after Sinnoh :D

^^ yeah, i can't still believe people thought there would be a champion's league after Sinnoh :D

Lol. That was a nice little wave of funny ness. You deserve a reward.

Anyway. I really hope these eps air in America at least. Hey we may get it first!

This fillers could be amusing if done right. Detective/Mystery plots with a random active Audino? Awesome. Trying to figure out a faceless Pokemon? Awesome. >_>

I believe that Shopro and OLM are rewriting and reanimating the TR VS TP episodes but TV Tokyo isn't updating us on their status because they're not obligated to and they probably want to announce the airdate as soon as the revisions are done and are ready for broadcast. Hopefully, before TP's next appearance.

I mean, if they decided not to air these, then they would've told us and their viewers that they're going back on their word a month ago. If they decided not to air these and withheld this information from us and their viewers, then it'd be bad for TV Tokyo and I don't think I need to explain why.

As for the US airdates, we might get them first but we'll most likely get the edited versions unless Japan airs them slightly before them. There's no reason for the US to really skip these episodes and I'm sure TPCi knows the importance of these episodes. They run the show's international versions after all.

I mean, if they decided not to air these, then they would've told us and their viewers that they're going back on their word a month ago. If they decided not to air these and withheld this information from us and their viewers, then it'd be bad for TV Tokyo and I don't think I need to explain why.

They never said anything about previous "skipped" episode.

THAT was a useless filler so it was pulled and Shopro didn't bother with it due to it having little to no impact on the series as a whole.

The two parter featuring Team Plasma is essential to the series and TV Tokyo said that they would air the episode eventually unlike the episode I mentioned in the paragraph above. I speculate that the reason for the lack of an update on these episodes is because TV Tokyo wants to wait until the episodes are revised by Shopro and removed of any possible offensiveness until they announce a new airdate.

The Bianca ep may stay skipped though, I bet the only reason people want it to air is they think Ash will use the Misty lure in it, which of course is highly unlikely in this new series, but people will believe anything.

Well, I think it got skipped because it featured N in the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom