• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewards

Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewards ready for ...

The evolutions of Eevee obtained via Pokémon.com's "Play to Befriend a Pokémon!" game are now available via Pokémon Global Link. The distribution length is unknown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa

Awesome. Now I can start training my Eevee team. :bounce:

Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa

No, they are NOT out yet. This article jumped the gun. I just went to the DW and my Flareon was NOT there.

No, they are NOT out yet. This article jumped the gun. I just went to the DW and my Flareon was NOT there.

They're there now, for me at least. The promotion may depend on your timezone. Others are telling me it isn't there yet for them.

Ummm....yeah.

As of time of posting, I follow their instructions, going to the promotion section.

No Eeveelution.

Wondering where the July 19th end date is coming from considering that its the same old May 13th update on there

Last edited:

Serebii has put on his website that they will be available from 1pm.

It supposed to start at 13:00 (1:00pm) In each time zone..

They're up now - just got my Espeon.

Can Somebody Give Me All The Eevee's evolutions

Ummm....yeah.

As of time of posting, I follow their instructions, going to the promotion section.

No Eeveelution.

Wondering where the July 19th end date is coming from considering that its the same old May 13th update on there

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's time zone based, so that's why you can't get it yet. Interestingly, the message on the front hasn't been updated yet. On the promotion page itself, it says that the end date is July 19 (screenshot attached).

I see it on my promotions list on the front page of the DW :cool:

For some reason, my little brother doesn't have it on his... I told him to create a pokemon-gl account before he beats the game :eek:hdear:

But someone said that he/she doesn't have it on their promotions page..... Could this mean that it takes a lil' while for some other people to get theirs?

Anyways, so I just go to the promotion page, select Eeveelutions and then select submit, is it recommended that I should have a Pokemon tucked in when I do this?

To other people who don't know what it looks like:
2ym92s9.jpg

And when you click on submit:

2ngv7l2.jpg

I find it funny that it ends 2 min. before my birthday XD

I see it on my promotions list on the front page of the DW :cool:

For some reason, my little brother doesn't have it on his... I told him to create a pokemon-gl account before he beats the game :eek:hdear:

But someone said that he/she doesn't have it on their promotions page..... Could this mean that it takes a lil' while for some other people to get theirs?

Anyways, so I just go to the promotion page, select Eeveelutions and then select submit, is it recommended that I should have a Pokemon tucked in when I do this?
If it's like the Japanese one, if the minigame hasn't saved then no promotion turns up at all. It could also be that it's taking some time to process potentially half a million Eeveelutions too.

And it doesn't matter whether you have a Pokémon tucked in or not, but you won't get the Eeveelution in your game until you play the Dream World after claiming it afaik.

If it's like the Japanese one, if the minigame hasn't saved then no promotion turns up at all. It could also be that it's taking some time to process potentially half a million Eeveelutions too.

And it doesn't matter whether you have a Pokémon tucked in or not, but you won't get the Eeveelution in your game until you play the Dream World after claiming it afaik.
No, the minigame saved it. We double checked after he won it and it said that he already won Espeon etc.

Alright, so I can just go ahead and hit the submit button, log on to the DW and see it on the friends board, right?

When you hit submit, you get taken to this screen:
eikuag.png
Well, it appears in a sparkly bush first. Then when you wake up, it gets sent to your game.

Last edited:

When you hit submit, you get taken to this screen:
eikuag.png

Well, it appears in a sparkly bush first. Then when you wake up, it gets sent to your game.
So you submitted yours before you went to the DW, right?

btw you should put that pic under a spoiler XD

Nope, I'd already went to the DreamWorld earlier today (at 1am to be precise >>).

Oh, maybe they changed it then, ignore me~. The Japanese site always kept saying 'make sure it's on the Friend Board!' for each campaign.

Oh, maybe they changed it then, ignore me~. The Japanese site always kept saying 'make sure it's on the Friend Board!' for each campaign.

It said that when I got my English one, so I don't think it changed. Although I collected mine right before going to the DW.

Gonna submit mine right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom