• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu that know Fly to be distributed in Japan: Pikachu to be available until Septe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pikachu that know Fly to be distributed in Japan: Pikachu to be available until September

From July 18 to Sept. 30, players of Japanese versions of Pokémon Black and White will get a chance to obtain Pikachu that know the event-exclusive move Fly at the All Nippon Airways (ANA) terminal in Haneda Airport in Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pikachu that know Fly to be distributed in Japan: Pikachu to be available until S

Huh. That's cool, I guess. Though why at an airline terminal, I don't know why.
WHEN will it come to the US? If at all?

Re: Pikachu that know Fly to be distributed in Japan: Pikachu to be available until S

Huh. That's cool, I guess. Though why at an airline terminal, I don't know why.
They need something to shut the kids up while they're waiting for a flight?

They need something to shut the kids up while they're waiting for a flight?

That, or...wait, I fotgot it's at an airline, and this Pikachu knows Fly. Hahaha, nice one, Game Freak. Now how about showing us some love?

Probably on either Wi-Fi or at the next TRU event

Probably on either Wi-Fi or at the next TRU event

Wi-Fi! Wi-Fi! I want it on Wi-Fi!

Seriously, it makes everything that much easier.

I wish it was on Wi-Fi, I like Wi-Fi events better then TRU events.

I wish it was on Wi-Fi, I like Wi-Fi events better then TRU events.

Don't we all. I hate the TRU events, there isn't one that's conveniently close enough to get to.

Definitely, Wi-Fi events are easier to access, the only TRU event I went to was the Event Arceus one were if you traded it to HG/SS you would get one of the Legendary three lv.1

There was originally a Flying Pikachu card given away as a collaborational promotional card for ANA airlines to celebrate their Pokemon planes iirc, and even had one of their planes in the background. Would explain why ANA airlines are giving out the BW event.

And everyone outside America hates TRU events because most countries don't get them. Especially when Japanese Wi-Fi events become American in-store events (Pikachu, eggs).

Wow, this feels like one of those promotoons that will be only for the Japanese, rather than the international players included. If it doesn't go worldwide, I'll be sure to find someone to clone/trade theirs away.

That is so cool!
I hope that event comes to America soon!

I wish they'll do it on Wi-fi. :< The closest TRU is about 4 hours in car from here.

They Should Do It By WIFI

Can't y'all just get Flychu's from that Pokewalker thing?

They can't be transferred to Black and White, because pokemon that know HM moves can't be transferred.

I heard (never bothered to try) that HM knowing Pokemon can't be traded at all in gen 5. That would make this interesting.

I heard (never bothered to try) that HM knowing Pokemon can't be traded at all in gen 5. That would make this interesting.

They can't be transferred from Gen IV, but I never heard about this.

Besides, even if you can't, you could always Pokesav them.

They only can't be traded out of your party, to avoid you doing something silly like an IR trade in the Abundant Shrine and trading away your surfer and being completely stuck. They can be traded fine from boxes, and I'm not sure if they can be traded to someone else's party.

That is so cool!
I hope that event comes to America soon!

Maybe we'll get it, But I don't know...We still haven't gotten that special Darkrai Japan got back in December to January........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom