• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon plush dolls coming to Europe September 2011: Tomy strikes deal to release exp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon plush dolls coming to Europe September 2011: Tomy strikes deal to release expansive line

Toy News Online has recently announced that Tomy- an expansive Global toy company, has struck a deal with The Pokémon Company to release a new line of plush toys this September.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon plush dolls coming to Europe September 2011: Tomy strikes deal to release

Not pikachu again T_T

Re: Pokémon plush dolls coming to Europe September 2011: Tomy strikes deal to release

He's the mascot what do you expect though?

Hopefully they'll be cheaper to import than Japan. TOMY makes some of the best Pokemon plushies ever. :)

But I mean, come on.

He can't even be caught in BW!
As if that didn't stop it from appearing.

And just as I was moaning about how it's too expensive to import plushes (Mienfoo pre-order was £7 over the customs limit T_T).

Shame that all the good stuff is coming in January...which is when my birthday is =3

I hope that talking Zoura plush is coming also! I want one of those so bad, in a language that I can actually understand :)

YES! YES! Now I don't have to search on eBay and stalk my parents just to get a Snivy plushie.

... If they are gonna sell them in the Netherlands, that is.

Wow! So TPCi is bringing Tomy plushies to Europe? That's great news!

But what about America? Will we be getting these too? =O

Love Oshawott and Snivy.

I hope America gets these.

YES! YES! Now I don't have to search on eBay and stalk my parents just to get a Snivy plushie.

... If they are gonna sell them in the Netherlands, that is.
Either way, there's no customs for orders from within the EU, so importing will be less of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom