• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW057- The Accelgor Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BW057 - 快傑ア☆ギルダー VS フリージ男 !!
Translation - Strange Hero A☆Gilder VS Freegeoman!
Airing on: November 24, 2011
Source: http://twitpic.com/74p8qb

Scan:

437912036.jpg
The mysterious person plotting subjugation of Hodomoe City, Freeziman, blocks Satoshi and friends' path!! But then, an ally to justice appears!!
A*gilder: HAAHHAHHAH! The extraordinary A*gilder appears!! Now that I've come, you can be relieved!!
Freeziman: What!? To cause me a hindrance is intolerable!
Satoshi and friends: The extraordinary A*gilder is so cool!! With the way he beats up the bad guys!!
A*gilder: Let's go! TAAA!

Summary and stuff, courtesy of Sushi from Serebii....
Upon their arrival in Driftveil City, the group immediately heads to the Driftveil Gym, but Clay, the Gym Leader, seems busy. They decide to stroll through the city until the Gym reopens.
///
[...] they decide to stop by the market. While walking through the city with Biker Charles as their guide, they run into a thief (thieves?), but the hero of the city, "Swift Hero Ac☆Celgor" and his Accelgor help arresting the thief. Ash becomes a fan of Ac☆Celgor.
2jcafe8.jpg

wwwdotuporg2236797.jpg
(2ch)

Staff Info:
Screenplay: Shinzō Fujita
Storyboard, Director: Kazuomi Koga
Animation director: Kunihiko Natsume

VA Information

Team Rocket are here.

Since the old VA list is back, it doesn't mention who the voices are voicing, so I'll list the VA's most famous roles.

Ash's Tepig's VA, Ash's Oshawott's VA, Ash's Tranquill's VA, Iris's Excadrill/Jessie's Woobat's VA, Ash's Palpitoad's VA/Officer Jenny's VA(She should appear over Palpitoad considering the plot of the episode), Ash's Scraggy's VA, Don George's Assistant(Only Role since now :p).

Preview

[video=youtube;cUR_KmRuZM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUR_KmRuZM4[/video]

[video=youtube;qddBdI6_pqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qddBdI6_pqU&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Smash Preview
- Accelgor uses Agility, or Double Team.
- Accelgor Rider is having some talk with Freegeo-Man.
- Charles is on a brick path with his bike, Accelgor and Ash and. co and takes off his helmet.
- The two Vanillite henchman enter the Cold Storage.
- Freegeo-Man looks upwards.
- The eyes on the Vanillite face on the back of the truck flash red and a Vanillite voice can be heard.
- The Accelgor Rider outfit goes on Charles I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW054 - The Accelgor Rider

I like Kamen Rider so I think that I'm going to like this episode. At least I hope.

During the "end of year preview" this looked like like an incredibly fun episode. I'm looking forward to it.

Freezio Man is a pretty lame title for a villian. Looking froward to this, nonetheless.

Again, this is going to be one of the more interesting "end of the year" episodes on the list.

It's very rare that a COTD and his or her pokemon become the center focus of an episode, especially in BW.

I'm guessing the Musical would have to air before these two episodes, assuming that episodes airs when said this episode would have to air on Nov. 13th. Still they got to Driftviel very fast. I wonder if Clay will have any appearance at all in this episode? It looks like a fun episodes either way.

...Freezio Man?! XD

Ugh, I can't even. That is hilarious.

The pun name is much easier on the tongue than the rough translation of "Freegeo Man."

If this bad guy wants to call himself "Freegeotoko," he better have the pokemon to show for it.

What happened to the musical episode? Did I miss something?

What happened to the musical episode? Did I miss something?

A different source states that the musical episode airs on the same day. It appears to just be an error in the airing dates by one of the TV guides.

Freegeo or Freezio- it's still an amusing name, nonetheless.

You just know Team Rocket would have been the villains if this episode had been done during Diamond and Pearl...

And thank goodness they aren't!

You know what would make this episode perfect? If at the end of the episode, we see on the Television (assuming this is all a TV show...and not real.) Ash, Cilan, and Iris playing the bad guys fighting against A☆Gilder.

It'd be nice to see Ash and co. playing the bad guys for once...

So this episode's came up again, huh? Hopefully a moderator will edit the title to be BW057 instead BW054.

Hmm, I guess they get to Driftveil City here and just leave in the same episode? I guess the happenings with the Kami Trio prevent Ash from battling Clay. I wonder if he even appears in this episode.

Hmm, I guess they get to Driftveil City here and just leave in the same episode? I guess the happenings with the Kami Trio prevent Ash from battling Clay. I wonder if he even appears in this episode.

We wouldn't know. The two Kami episodes are supposed to air in December and have been heavily advertised in the previews that aired thus far. Ash and co. reach Driftveil City in this episode. The Kami episodes take place on an island outside of Driftveil City, meaning that Ash and co. actually have to take a boat from Driftveil to that island.

There is the possibility that Ash battles the Driftveil Gym Leader in early December, leaving the two Kami episodes to air later in the month. However, nothing about the gym battle has been advertised in the two "future episode" previews that aired thus far. I want to believe that Clay is either absent from his gym and has gone off somewhere or he is unable to battle challengers by the time Ash and co. head towards his gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom