• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese Thundurus and Tornadus Wi-Fi distribution announced: Two of the Kami trio to

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Japanese Thundurus and Tornadus Wi-Fi distribution announced: Two of the Kami trio to be given ...

Thundurus and Tornadus are to be distribution by Mystery Gift via Wi-Fi connection to Japanese Black and White versions, respectively, to commemorate the upcoming two part anime episode Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos of which the first part will air on Dec. 8.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Japanese Thundurus and Tornadus Wi-Fi distribution announced: Two of the Kami tri

Brilliant, now's our chance to SR to get the right natures, if the event was ever going to be released outside of Japan that is.

Re: Japanese Thundurus and Tornadus Wi-Fi distribution announced: Two of the Kami tri

when for the UK area??? (south africa falls under the UK)

cannot wait till this comes to the states.

when for the UK area??? (south africa falls under the UK)
I think it will be in other countries when they first air the related anime episode so for the UK, if they continue to show 2 new Black and White episodes each weekend (1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday), I think it will be given near Saturday 11 February 2012 but in the Summer holiday they stopped showing new episodes so if they do the same in the christmas holiday it will air on 3 March. This event and the Zekrom and Reshiram movie event Pokémon will make it much easier to complete (catch all the Pokémon in) the Unova Pokédex. I will have the Tornadus and Zekrom from these two events in my Black version but I do already have 2 Zekrom and 1 Tornadus from trading for low levelled non-legendary on the GTS.

EDIT: I know that in America one new episode is shown each Saturday on Cartoon Network but that means that they will show this episode in 12 March which is later than the maximum possible date for the UK so I think it means that CITV will soon not be showing 2 episodes each weekend.

Last edited:

Oh, this NEEDS to come to America. I want to have a Tornadus without having to pay 35 extra dollars.

Oh, this NEEDS to come to America. I want to have a Tornadus without having to pay 35 extra dollars.
I also wish this type of event happened with HeartGold and SoulSilver with Groudon and Kyogre being needed to get Rayquaza because that made me think about buying Heart Gold when I already had Soul Silver but eventually I used a trade forum and traded one of my 2 Cresselia for an Embedded Tower Kyogre.

EDIT: I know that in America one new episode is shown each Saturday on Cartoon Network but that means that they will show this episode in 12 March which is later than the maximum possible date for the UK so I think it means that CITV will soon not be showing 2 episodes each weekend.
CITV have said that new episodes will be broadcast through the Autumn. As it stands, on Saturday we will only be 5 episodes behind America, so I expect CITV to go on a break soon. Hell, we'll be catching up to Japan in two months if we don't take a break xD (Which I assume will begin during the Christmas holidays).

However, the Victini Wi-Fi event is occurring in Europe as well, despite us having no date for the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom