• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network to air a double movie marathon on Dec. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Cartoon Network to air a double movie marathon on Dec. ...

The thirteenth Pokémon movie, Zoroark: Master of Illusions, will air on Dec. 10, courtesy of the Cartoon Network, with the premiere of fourteenth movie, Black—Victini and Reshiram, after it.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice that they are actually playing Pokemon beforehand rather than airing some random thing before the movie premier.

For a moment, I thought they were going to air Victini and Zekrom too. xD

Let's hope the first 10 minutes don't get cut out of either movie again.

B'aww, they air when I'm at work. D: Guess now's as good a time as any to figure out that Tivo thing.

You know I always wondered why they would air movies from different gens back to back.

One movie you're watching Ash travel with Dawn and Brock, and all of a sudden in the next he's with Iris and Cilan.

It reminds me of when CN used to air the Johto and AG movies right after each other back in the old days....

There was this epic time when I saw the Arceus movie on CN, and then after two days or so, they aired the Celebi movie -.-

So is the Illusions movie going to be aired with the first 10 minutes back on this time?

Ah, good. I can add it to my collection of recorded Pokemon anime in my DVR.

So excited, going to my little cousin to go see the one in the movie theaters.

For once they didn't air it on a Sunday or a day that I have to sleep early for school.

CN, please don't cut anything from this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom