• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Zarego

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Zaregoto: The ...

Media Factory's Da Vinci Denshi Navi has posted the results of a poll asking people which book or manga they would like to see animated - Hidenori Kusaka's "Pokémon Adventures" manga came in third, with a total of 108 votes.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Za

I would definitely love to see the anime version of BW chapters and besides Adventures, Reburst... ^__^

Re: Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Za

I like to see anime version of Diamond & Pearl chapter

I want to see the Red and Blue, Yellow, Gold and Silver, and Crystal chapters.

I want to see animated versions of every chapter. I can't imagine it taking that many episodes to go from RG to BW - maybe 150 episodes top, probably less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom