• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White 2 available for pre-orders from Play-Asia: Online retailer no

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Black and White 2 available for pre-orders from Play-Asia: Online retailer now taking ...

The Japanese language versions of Pokémon Black and White 2 have been made available for pre-ordering by online vendor Play-Asia.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 available for pre-orders from Play-Asia: Online retaile

Posted this like 5 days ago in the Official BW2 thread, but never hurts to have a formal announcement.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 available for pre-orders from Play-Asia: Online retaile

It's worth noting that while the Nintendo DS is traditionally region-free, DSi enhanced titles (such as Black and White) are region blocked when not played on an original DS or a DS Lite; so it's to be assumed that B2W2 will be DSi enhanced as well.

I would pre-order White 2, but with Aniplex USA's Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume 3 Limited Edition out in June, I'll be strapped for cash.

sounds good, and it couldn't hurt to preorder so i could have an instant Masuda method...but...without knowing the plot it will be very difficult. I'd rather play an English-patch rom than play it in Japanese blindly. If there's heavy story plots involved, I'll never get anywhere :p

As much as I should be practicing my Japanese, I just can't justify that price. And like Joshawott said, they may be region-locked, so I wouldn't be able to play it anyways.

I think I'll wait for the English release...

It's worth noting that while the Nintendo DS is traditionally region-free, DSi enhanced titles (such as Black and White) are region blocked when not played on an original DS or a DS Lite; so it's to be assumed that B2W2 will be DSi enhanced as well.

I would pre-order White 2, but with Aniplex USA's Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume 3 Limited Edition out in June, I'll be strapped for cash.

Black and White had DSi enhanced features? I thought they said it didn't have any.

Black and White had DSi enhanced features? I thought they said it didn't have any.

The Xtransceiver is the the enhanced feature. It supports video if you're using a DSi, DSi XL or 3DS.

I'm not sure what version I want yet, so I will have to wait a while until I buy the game. I don't care about the DSi enhanced features, because I don't have a DSi anyway. DS and DS Lite are far more better than DSi, because they can play all DS and GBA games. DSi don't.

The Xtransceiver is the the enhanced feature. It supports video if you're using a DSi, DSi XL or 3DS.
Also, when played on a DSi/XL/3DS, Black and White can use a WPA encryption for Wi-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom