• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
http://twitpic.com/8yccz0
http://twitpic.com/9012e8
http://twitpic.com/94hgfc

Title in japanese: ネジ山の激闘!アバゴーラの奇跡!! (前編)
Translated Title: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1)
Airs: 19th of April.

Title in japanese: ネジ山の激闘!アバゴーラの奇跡!! (前編)
Translated Title: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! Part 2
Airs: 26th of April.

I noticed he didn't share my translation for this eps' summary so here, as translated yours-truly:

Summary:
"Lost at Twist Mountain, Ash and Co. meet Fujio, who possesses a Protouga(Tirtouga) fossil.
Also there, Team Rocket is.....!?"

BW077-Scan.png

BW077-Scan.png

Translated by StUn SpOrE

Part 1:
Lost in the Twist Mountain caves, Ash and Co. hear a striking noise and head in that direction, only to find amateur Pokemon Archeologist Fujio, who had just excavated the fossil of the ancient Pokemon Purotoga(Tirturtle?). While listening to Fujio's story, Team Rocket steals Purotoga's fossil.....!?

Text by the part-1 pictures 1st Picture "In his childhood, Fujio used to play with the Purotoga that lived nearby." 2nd Picture - "Ash and Co. listen to the tale of the long since extinct Purotoga"

Part 2:
Team Rocket plans to time-slip away to the world of the past, away from the space-time distortion known as "the Gate of Time." In order to stabilize the "Gate of Time," Purotoga's life-energy is necessary. With Team Rocket's fossil restoral equipment, Purotoga is revived in the Modern World.

Part 2 Pictures
1st Picture - "Ash & co. are entrusted with Purotoga's care."

2nd Picture - "Team Rocket is assaulting Purotoga. A persistent bunch"

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201204261900.html

Woobat and Yamask are here again, and Zager as well.

Pansage and Oshawott are here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW075: Tirtouga

Well the calendar showed those fossil turtles were getting an episode soon, nothing much to say.

Although since virtually every fossil pokemon episode is a rehash of the previous 100 fossil pokemon episodes, I don't expect much different here. Who wants to bet that everyone acts like those turtles are extinct and then suddenly there's a huge batch of them? Or they're reviving fossils for the hell of it?

They really gotta stop rehashing the same plot every time for a fossil pokemon.

Apparently this is a two part episode. Something to do with Twist Mountain, and Team Rocket.

I wonder what that necklace is for that Tirtouga is wearing in that episode, whether it's a medalion of some sort. I wonder what role Team Rocket will play in this two-part episode and whether only Tirtouga is the only fossil Pokemon involved.

Re: BW075: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and 2)

Tepig will, in Part Two, Evolve!

That's What the Calendar said.

I say it'll just be in the same month, so no jumping the gun, @Argus Claydol!

Team Rocket will fail. Yawn...I want to get to Icirrus already...

Re: BW075: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and 2)

Tepig will, in Part Two, Evolve!

That's What the Calendar said.

I say it'll just be in the same month, so no jumping the gun, @Argus Claydol!

Team Rocket will fail. Yawn...I want to get to Icirrus already...

So Team Rocket will fail thats new
You+don+t+say+_975d86151d9051b3ec9d9d20276dbd0c.jpg

It didn't say Team Rocket will fail, but this is what the summary says.

"Lost at Twist Mountain, Ash and Co. meet Fujio, who possesses a Protouga(Tirtouga) fossil.

But I hope this is somehow connected to the Archen episode, when it comes to Team Rocket's mission here.

Yeah, the second part will be in the final episode of April, and there doesn't seem to be an focus on Porky up until that point, and Chaoboo was shown in the calender, so yeah... Evolution time.

...So, I guess TR evolutions are back for round 2.300.955 with VENGEANCE and a new flashy smexy coat of paint.

Uh nice ! I missed TR for some time now! I could see TR getting Archen :D Will the 2 parter air the same day or one the 19th and the other 26th!? Either way that are the last episodes of April so Archen and Archeops and PIGNITE Have to appear!
Maybe a little fossile war, and with Tepig double damage by rock types it could be a moving on ep!

BTW I love the Turtles I played White with them as my main WATER type! and they rule, they are a little slow but pretty strong and effective!

So this Tirtouga was revived from a fossil, and it is expected that its evolution will appear to save the day in the next episode. Yawn. I am expecting some random build-up of TRio's plot here in Twist Mountain over the course of the few previous episodes. This was done for both the Meteonite and Kami trio subplots, and this TRio plot is guaranteed to last for two episodes.

They really gotta stop rehashing the same plot every time for a fossil pokemon.

DP183. The one episode throughout the entire series where a non-gym leader or COTD was seen using a fossil pokemon outside of the scope of the "generic" fossil pokemon plot (reviving pokemon from fossils or revealing that these pokemon were not really extinct in the first place).

Let's hope the Rocket-dan will actually put up a fight here. I really hope Makomo will appear in this episode as well.

Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

We're in Spiral Mountain. And no Yacon reappearance.

/distraught

I do look forward to seeing Spiral Mountain regardless (I thought it was a pretty neat place), and it seems it'll at least be more explored by the main cast than the Electric Rock Cave was. But wow, we're already almost to Sekka City.We're just cruising along here.

Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

Agaçant said:
Let's hope the Rocket-dan will actually put up a fight here.

Of course they won't. They'll capture a pokemon for like three seconds before Satoshi and/or the pokemon they captured break their machine and cause them to blast off on their rocket packs. And then they'll deliver some cliched bad guy dialogue along the lines of "we'll win next time, for the glory of Sakaki-sama and the Rocket-Dan!"

The Rocket-Dan is so predictable.

But I hope this is somehow connected to the Archen episode, when it comes to Team Rocket's mission here.
Or better yet, Archeops herself comes back and finds love with the turtle! its mamas would be so proud.

...Is it too much to hope that Carracosta goes on a rampage and tries biting someone's face off? I mean, that would be pretty cool. It's be like Jurrasic Park, but not stupid.

looking forward to this episeode!! :D

can anyone tell me where i can find the calender?

Hmm. If that calendar is indeed accurate, that'd mean the Archen line would be showing up again. Considering this is a two parter, I don't think it'd be outside the realm of possibility either. Would be cool if it would include the same Archeops from a while back.

As for the rest of what we know? Well, Protoga and it's evo are 'mons I'm not a big fan of, but I'm kind of expecting the show to do them a bit of justice and improve my opinion of them ala. Sawk and Throh.

As for the Rockets, I honestly forgot they existed, which is...pretty alarming.

Hello all, I go by the same Username on SPPf, and if you are from over there, and frequent here as well, feel free to befriend me or whatever.

I'm more active there, but I'll try to hop on here also.

Anyhow, I'm the guy Playerking mentions translated this and the Durant's episode titles and summaries.

I noticed he didn't share my translation for this eps' summary so here, as translated yours-truly:

Summary:

Personally I'm looking forward to Pokabu possibly evolving here.

That's all for now (>`o`).

Last edited:

Pleaseplease pleeeease make TR do something actually interesting, I just want to get excited about them again but can't :(

It'd be nice if TR get more than a 2 minute scene this time.

They should at least have a competent failure like in the Subway eps or that very early BW6 episode. Because at this point if the writers aren't going to bring Giovanni back you might as well cut the nonsense and just end it all already.

GIOVANNI would be AWESOME AT ANY POINT, but it'll never happen.

Still, the preview will make it or break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom