• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta dist

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta distribution, ...

The inside of CoroCoro's June 2012 issue reveals large quantities of information regarding Black 2 and White 2, including old characters returning, and the new formes of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus. New information on the anime is revealed as well.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: New Black 2 White 2 info

Finally! It's about time that we got some info translated!

Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: New Black 2 White 2 info

Yeees! Translated info about N~! XD

Ooh, Bianca looks adorable! But why does N look like he got YOUNGER? And Cheren looks rather feminine. :/

Still nice to see these guys back though! Cheren should've been a dark type leader...

Bianca's new design looks damn awesome and Cheren is looking like a gentleman.

*looking over info*

So I was right about Bianca giving out the starters. Interesting that she's officially Professor Juniper's assistant (meaning Professor Juniper is in BW2).

I still don't like Cheren just being the new normal-type gym leader. I thought that he would be at least the final gym leader, but instead, he's using Patrat in gym battles...

I like the sound of the Pokemon World Tournament! I hope that this gets featured in the anime. *fingers crossed*

Pokewood looks awesome! I'm glad that it's replacing Musicals. Musicals were dull...

The Kami Trio's new formes... Not sure what they were thinking there.

The new anime plot sounds good. I'm not sure what Team Rocket will do with Meloetta, but if they're the same as they've been throughout BW, it should be good!
Cynthia making a comeback in the anime is awesome! I wonder what role she'll have? I like her new outfit (from what I can see).
And it looks like Dawn will make an appearance. I wonder how they'll put her in to the storyline?

Okay, I think that just about covers it.

Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta

One line got my interest:

N is still reported as missing, as not even Team Plasma knows his whereabouts.

That can only mean that Team Plasma makes a return in BW2. Possibly the main villainous team once again?

Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta

If Plasma does return, I can imagine the script.

Plasma; *on radio or something* Oh N. Where are you? this is Team Plasma, we have rejoined and become stronger! If you're listening do some back. Where is he?

Plasma; *on radio or something* Oh N. Where are you? this is Team Plasma, we have rejoined and become stronger! If you're listening do some back. Where is he?

Hmm, now where have I heard that line before? (sarcasm)

Reminds me of HGSS XDD

But anyways - I'm looking forward to the games

So there aren't any missing pages?

One line got my interest:

N is still reported as missing, as not even Team Plasma knows his whereabouts.

That can only mean that Team Plasma makes a return in BW2. Possibly the main villainous team once again?

The page shows one of the Seven Sages, along with a random Plasma grunt who's still wearing his uniform. Those are probably the ones loyal to him. Even if the new team is related, I doubt they're loyal to N.

Man, the new anime is looking pretty goo--

dammit.png

Nevermind.

Things are moving fast now aren't they? Still no word on the new male professor (forgot his name). I am glad we are seeing some of the old characters particularly Dawn in the anime(now if only May would appear).It seems that Team Plasma has not dissolved as I feared and is still strong but since N and Ghetsis left who is leading them? One of the Seven Sages who escaped custody or another? I am guessing the new team is a splinter cell so to speak. Related to Team Plasma but with their own agenda. And so the infamous Giovanni also appears. Hmm, this should be interesting.; I just hope that Team Rocket does not show up. They already had two generations devoted them and they are becoming quite annoying. All in all, things are going in for a turbulent but fantastic ride.

Maybe there's two factions of Team Plasma; one that's still loyal to N (old uniforms), and one that's loyal to...Ghetsis? Akuroma? (new black uniforms)

Maybe there's two factions of Team Plasma; one that's still loyal to N (old uniforms), and one that's loyal to...Ghetsis? Akuroma? (new black uniforms)

I don't think Akuroma is evil, not yet at least. Considering his shrouded character though, he could be related to them. Team Plasma, although under N's "rule" were actually ordered by Ghetsis if I remember so for an entire division to split and follow him seems unlikely. Possible, but unlikely. I would like to know how the previous Leaders and Elite Four came to Unova. Skyla said it was difficult do to the distance, so mayby they developed new technology? I am also wondering if they have a connection to the story somehow. Almost all the leaders came to stop N in B/W so may be a similar situation? or simply to bash on another in the challenges?

Edit:
I forgot to mention that there seems to be a new female professor joining the ranks. I wonder if get to see a great deal of her.

Last edited:

The new female professor is closer to being like Fennel.

So the tournament is a game feature? Wonder if it's replacing the Battle Subway.

Either way, I hope they really push the contestants' teams. I love a good post-game challenge to train Pokemon for!

OMG! This has to be one of the best updates that I have ever seen.

I am looking forward to finding out about N and about this World Tournament.

Three Pokemon? Better be Rotation Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom