• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan in

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan in their ...

Cattleya, along with Champion Shirona, will appear in the World Tournament Junior Cup and will make her first anime appearance in Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan

I had a hunch that this would happen. I mean, it makes sense, considering he's pretty much finished in main Unova. And Rocket Dan's 'biggest plot in history'? This sounds good! But where's Plasma Dan??

Re: 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan

Caitlin: Hey, I'm Caitlin; the former head of the Battle Castle in Johto and Sinnoh.
Ash: The...what?
*Caitlin runs off crying*

They so should have put her in the DP season...

The prospect of Meloetta as a recurring character and companion to the group is interesting. I'm guessing there likely won't be a capture involved, but I'm interested to see how this will be handled. Will she stick around for long? I hope so, Meloetta is awesome.

The prospect of Meloetta as a recurring character and companion to the group is interesting. I'm guessing there likely won't be a capture involved, but I'm interested to see how this will be handled. Will she stick around for long? I hope so, Meloetta is awesome.
Maybe Meloetta will stick around for the duration of the Team Rocket arc?

Maybe Meloetta will stick around for the duration of the Team Rocket arc?

I don't think so. Meloetta could be the new Pikachu. Always being captured and rescued in the same episode.

Wasn't it confirmed somewhere that Giovanni had a plan involving Meloetta?

Guess they really were saving Caitlin for BW instead of DP's Battle Frontier. I wonder if Giovanni will also go after Genesect next after his failed attempt to capture Meloetta in next year's film, assuming if he's going to appear in it at all.

Sounds interesting. I still can't figure out how they're going to throw Dawn in...

Here's what I think will go on:

• Dawn will be in the series for two or so episodes (Piplup and Oshawott together is surely a sign of the apocalypse)
  • Meloetta will be only in two episodes or so, then everything goes back to it's normal, repetitive self.
  • Knowing the anime, it cannot retain a consistent story arc other than to get 8 badges, then have Ash lose the league, the anime's pattern is "filler, filler, filler, two part episode, filler, filler, filler, two part episode, filler, filler, filler..."
  • And Ash will lose the World Tournament Junior Cup, since it seems like it's against the law for anyone named Ash Ketchum to win a tournament.

If Giovanni goes after Genesect after Meloette, I want a Mewtwo reference because how similar their stories are.

But where's Plasma Dan??

Forgotten with the rest of the episodes that were supposed to air around the time when the earthquake and tsunami hit. Kind of a shame really when they've been hyping it so much.

Here's what I think will go on:

• Knowing the anime, it cannot retain a consistent story arc other than to get 8 badges, then have Ash lose the league, the anime's pattern is "filler, filler, filler, two part episode, filler, filler, filler, two part episode, filler, filler, filler..."

But the thing is Ash already has 7 badges. So the writers must be planning to spend majority of the time on something else, which is why they got the Badges out of the way quickly. I also believe BW has been doing well with not making alot of the episodes filler. More have been important in one way or the other.

True, though making a huge gap between Iccirus and Opelicid for the entire season will be even longer than Snowpoint-Sunyshore gap, although if they are visiting East Unova, then they would HAVE to go though Opelucid, and possibly get the next badge while doing whatever in East Unova between then and the league that Ash will lose for the 5th time in a row.

Isn't there always a chance that they may be planning on finally retiring Ash as a main character?

Dawn and Cynthia showing up on the "press art" for the new season has my hopes up that Dawn might have an extended return, IE more than 2 or 3 episodes but not for the rest of the season.

Or maybe I'm just delusional and seeing monumental backlash towards Iris as the travelling companion when it's not actually there.

Edit: And since when am I going to be in a pokemon show? First I've heard of it, I need to fire my agent.

And since when am I going to be in a pokemon show? First I've heard of it, I need to fire my agent.

Caitlin-sama...
35ku7g3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom