• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New starter set and referee figure previewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Ptfg_battlestarter.jpg

It would appear that the game is only a few days away from release at most here in Australia, since it's been features in several game and toy store catalogues that have just been released. Among other things, this interesting picture has popped up, showing a new starter set (if the seperate starters will also be available, or if this replaces them, is unknown), and a new referee figure. One other image (too small for me to get for you I'm afraid) shows what appears to be a 3rd of the smaller starter sets, with the Misty figure we saw a while back, and a different selection of Pokémon.

I'm going to be checking EB Games every single day from now on until it's released, so keep checking back here for the latest news on the game. I'll be posting full information about the game rules, and what figures are in the set, as soon as that info becomes available. Expect pictures galore.

This has me interested. I really despise large release date gaps between territories.

:lx132: to what Geodude said. I love Pokémon, and I love miniatures... I would be on this like Brock on a Nurse Joy. (Although I suppose it's for the best - I'm low on money anyway...)

That one's been added to the 'pedia, BTW. I'll gladly add articles for the other ones, too. Heck, if we get the information, I may start a Project TFG there to make articles on all figures, even Generic Referee. =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom