• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Porygon to be distributed to celebrate relaunch of Pokémon Global Link: Porygon and o

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Porygon to be distributed to celebrate relaunch of Pokémon Global Link: Porygon and other ...

To celebrate the relaunch of the Pokémon Global Link, Porygon and other special Porygon-themed items will be available starting July 12, 2012 via the Pokémon Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Porygon to be distributed to celebrate relaunch of Pokémon Global Link: Porygon a

Any idea what Porygon's moves, ability, etc. will be?

Re: Porygon to be distributed to celebrate relaunch of Pokémon Global Link: Porygon a

Well Porygon will definitely have it's Hidden Ability. More than likely, these will be the same promotions that Japan had last year. Befriend Porygon in the Dream World, Porygon 2 decor doll, and the Porygon-Z C-Gear skin.

Nice! Hopefully we have a string of these events since B2W2 is only 3 months away and there are a lot of DW promotions that have not been made available outside of Japan.

Not holding my breath, but it would be cool xD

Last edited:

I actually want to pick this one up- Released on my birthday. Plus, Porygon is pretty awesome.

i have been wanting to get that Porygon2 decor doll ever since i 1st saw it <3

Nice! Hopefully we have a string of these events since B2W2 is only 3 months away and there are a lot of DW promotions that have not been made available outside of Japan.

Not holding my breath, but it would be cool xD

I agree with you. There are so many PGL promotions that we have yet to get. The latest promotion we had was the Piplup C-Gear skin back in April. All those C-Gear skins that were released in Japan. Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Crustle, Klink, Ducklett, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, and now Keldeo.

I wish I could use Wifi on my DS... Porygon is one of my favorite Pokémon and now I'll probably have to miss the chance to get him... just like every other event Pokémon. T____T

Oh, finally an actual Pokémon and not just some C-Gear skin. Skins can make your C-Gear look cool but I think for the most part, they're pointless.

Oh, finally an actual Pokémon and not just some C-Gear skin. Skins can make your C-Gear look cool but I think for the most part, they're pointless.
I always hated how they distributed C-Gear skins as though they were a big deal. I always thought they should just always be distributed and when a new one comes out, we can just download it as we please since it's really just a cosmetic addon and otherwise has no effect on your gameplay experience.

Yay, a Porygon! I need one of those. :-D

Porygon Password :pORYZCGEAR2012

Porygon Password :pORYZCGEAR2012
That password is for the Porygon-Z C-Gear skin. The password for the Dream World Porygon is IGNPORYGON. There is also a Porygon2 Doll available without a password. I've added this information to the article in an update.

Yay, Porygon!
I never understood how it came to real life if it's just some computer thing, but eh.
Anyhoo, I'll probally get the Pokemon, but not the C-Gear skin.

Porygon! I got all three items, and I've got the C-Gear skin on the game currently.

thanks for the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom