• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 Soundtrack release date revealed: 4-disc Pokémon B

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 Soundtrack release date revealed: 4-disc Pokémon Black and ...

The official Japanese Pokémon website has revealed the release date for the soundtrack of the Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 games. The 4-disc soundtrack will be released July 25, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 Soundtrack release date revealed: 4-disc Pokém

You know, in all truthfulness, I'd probably buy that 4-disk set. I don't like music with lyrics because it gets stuck in my head easily, driving me crazy (well, English lyrics, actually, as Japanese lyrics don't bother me for some reason *shrugs*). But music with no lyrics I like, and I have a fondness for video game music (why do video games get all the good music). Sadly, I don't live in Japan, so unless it comes out in the states, I may have to try my luck with Ebay. But, if my luck holds out (like with the Sonic Unleashed's CD, which I love), then this set will be a nice addition to my CD collection.

Re: Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 Soundtrack release date revealed: 4-disc Pokém

Must. Buy. This.

If there is a Giratina theme remix, this thing is getting all my moneys. All of it.

Which online store that I can get this soundtrack?

I never understood why people buy video game soundtracks, but hey, to each their own. I'll just save my money for actual video games and anime DVDs

O...kaaaay? Why does it have songs from other games on it? I don't remember any of the other soundtrack albums doing that.

O...kaaaay? Why does it have songs from other games on it? I don't remember any of the other soundtrack albums doing that.

Emerald and Platinum's exclusive tracks hadn't been released until now, so that's the reason behind the decision.

Oh, I get it. It's basically adding third-version exclusive tracks as bonus tracks, kinda like how the FRLG soundtrack had some remixes and old GBl versions of some songs at the end, or how the HGSS soundtrack had an entire disc of gameboy tracks.

>Disc 4 music

HOENN CONFIRMED!

I had to be the first. :p

This soundtrack better be a pre-order bonus for BW2 in the U.S. and Europe.

If you want to buy it, try CDJapan or Play-Asia. Already pre-ordered mine on the former.

It's great that they're including unreleased songs, but I hope that it doesn't come at the expense of B2/W2's music, seeing as how they didn't put out all of B/W's songs the first time around.

If you want to buy it, try CDJapan or Play-Asia. Already pre-ordered mine on the former.

It's great that they're including unreleased songs, but I hope that it doesn't come at the expense of B2/W2's music, seeing as how they didn't put out all of B/W's songs the first time around.

Thanks for the links.

I think I will buy this from Play-Asia. I also like listening to video game soundtracks because they usually don't have lyrics.

Ooooh shiny gen 3 music on disk 4. TIME FOR R/S/E REMAKES. XD

Platinum Frontier Brain theme NAO.

Last edited:

I am absolutely hyped for this soundtrack, but what's more intriguing than the soundtrack of B2W2 itself is Disc 4 of the album. We know 7 of the tracks, but just how much is there going to be on there? And I raise another question: How do you think they will "remaster" those tracks? My guess is that it's one of two things: Remastering it in high quality from the originals, so no instrumentation is changed. The other is that they will be doing this in Black & White's soundfont. I'm geared towards the latter for one reason: the fact that the Game Freak Sound Team is supervising the remastering of these tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom