• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie! The Last Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW92: Ash, Iris, and Shootie. The Last Battle

@Musashi; translated the title, for some obscure reason there are no exclamation points o_O;

She also says the last battle should be Satoshi vs. Shootie

She also says the last battle should be Satoshi vs. Shootie

Unless I'm missing something in the actual title...should be, doesn't exactly mean it's actually going to be.

Well we'll see when we get confirmation. Personally I don't think Iris has any business to be in the finals AGAIN, so Satoshi vs. Shootie is fine by my book.

And just as a general precaution guys discussing general character stuff goes in the PL :p

No exclamations? Guess they're not very excited about this battle

I'd like Shooti to win for the sole reason in that it means he can have a legitimate battle with Adeku. But I can definitely see Satoshi getting the win here because he's never defeated Shooti. But if Shooti wins this one, I hope Satoshi meets him again and beats him in the league early on. Just as long as Iris isn't in the finals again.

But mostly, I want to see Shooti win and get to battle Adeku. This is the true want of my heart :3c

So they bring back Dawn for a tournament...for no reason. Whatever.

Anyway Trip will probably win here so Ash can beat him in the league.

Huh, looks like its the fate of all female companions to be beaten by their season successor.....

....Don't be too angry people. It's just Darwinism at its finest.:p

So they bring back Dawn for a tournament...for no reason. Whatever.

You're surprised? It was obvious that Ash, and Dawn weren't going to battle. They're always treated as a team, rather than serious competitors. As I said several times earlier, it was going to come down to Ash, Trip, Iris/Dawn (with me leaning more towards Iris), Cilan/CoTD.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Iris is the supposed "new rival". I've been saying that for a while now, and I would find it extremely hard to see Iris and Trip NOT having a battle here.

Last edited:

Huh, looks like its the fate of all female companions to be beaten by their season successor.....

Good thing we never had a Misty Vs. May battle then.

Anyway this news is pretty bad IMO. I think Ash will beat Iris now and that's when the Krok evolves. Although its mind blowing Mamoswine couldn't do it.

Iris beating Dawn isn't surprising, but I feel such immense disappointment that I don't think I can even process everything about it right now. Even though I don't care about Trip, I think I actually would prefer seeing Ash vs. Trip in the finals, if only because I don't want Iris in the finals again even more.

Anyway this news is pretty bad IMO. I think Ash will beat Iris now and that's when the Krok evolves. Although its mind blowing Mamoswine couldn't do it.

It was obvious why they gave Iris a Dragonite before the tournament anyway. Her current team without Dragonite, probably wouldn't have made it far. Hence her conveniently timed gift.

I don't really understand why they even had Dawn in this tournament then to begin with. That means she only gets two battles, and her first match will likely just be against a COTD.

Seems really odd and pointless to me, as if her cameo should have been about something else.

Seems really odd and pointless to me, as if her cameo should have been about something else.

Piplup, duh.

Anyway, I don't know if I can even bring myself to be angry anymore. At this point Iris' writing has gotten so predictable it's laughable. She'll probably be the "new rival", and be the one who get's to battle Adler. Maybe even win. Ash certainly isn't winning this tournament, that much is extremely obvious.

Events of the episode only, people.

The debate threads are there in the PL for a reason.

The surprising part is that they're going to wrap up the tournament (except for possibly the Alder battle) after just three episodes. Also, it seems that only three notable characters will make it to the semi-finals.

Perhaps Dawn vs. Iris is the first battle of the semi-finals, after all.

Yay! THE LAST BATTLE? Ash, Iris, and Trip! Am I dreaming?? #slapped my cheeck# YAY! Trip finally advances to the next round :3 :3 :3

Well, I'm not the least bit surprised about... you know. So, I really have nothing to say other than that I kind of hope Trip wins this tournament so Ash... you know.

Oh wow, the perfect timing Dragonite won. Who could have possibly seen this coming?! Though I do wonder why all three of their names are in the title. Is it going to be a 3 way battle or something?

It's probably going to be:

Iris vs CoTD
Ash vs Trip

Trip vs Iris will be the final. Ash, and Trip have been probably fighting CoTD's up to this point so they'll probably face off here. She'll win, Iris will be the "new rival" or w/e, beat Adler, and become the Champion.

Last edited:

Kay. Pretty much everything I hoped for in this arc is dashed now. There's pretty much nothing for me to look forward to besides Dawn meeting Burgundy and Georgia.

Okay, I kinda get why Trip's here because they've been neglecting him forever and this is sort of his dream. Ash is here because he's the hero. There's zero reason for Iris to be here unless they are trying to note her role as a Champion in the games. Which isn't needed if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom