• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW99:Unsure

Is it going to be Dento and Ash again? :s

I'd much rather see Iris and Dento do some tag battling, if not Iris and Ash. But, it'll probably be Dento and Ash again, not that I really mind that.

Re: BW99:Unsure

Earth and Sky? :V. Yeah, yet another twins tag battle. Though these twins look interesting(is it me or their hairstyles are like Bolin and Mako). I wonder which Pokémon is the earth part though.

If it is indeed Iris and Ash doing the battling, I seriously do not want it to turn into a boring and predictable scenario like that one we got with Ash and Dawn in their first Tag Battle. They battle, they argue, they lose, they make up, they battle, they win. It was so boring, and if it's going to be repeated I'd much rather see Dento and Ash doing the battling again, or Iris and Dento (but that's not going to happen).

I usually love Tag Battles, with my favorites probably being all the Ash & Paul battles, so hopefully this one will actually prove to be rather entertaining. I can't see the writers dedicating a whole episode to team of Ash and Dento, as they already have Tag battled twice before, and not really encountered any kind of problems when doing so either, so why would it happen now? Surely there must be any kind of flaw with the two partners arguing or something and that they'll have to work it out in order to win, and even though it would be interesting I really can't see Ash and Dento arguing after that they both worked together in a rather good manner in their last two battles.

Last edited:
Sky and Earth? Flying VS. Ground then. This is the perfect opportunity for Ash and Cilan(assuming that they're the ones who are going to battle them) to use their ground-types together. Palpitoad and Stunfisk... The romance levels should be extremely high!

Surely there must be any kind of flaw with the two partners arguing or something and that they'll have to work it out in order to win, and even though it would be interesting I really can't see Ash and Dento arguing after that they both worked together in a rather good manner in their last two battles.

Now that would be teasing the CafeMochaShippers xD

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't imagine Ash/Cilan having problems...so it's either going to be Ash/Iris or Iris/Cilan here. Either way, not to terribly interested in this episode.

FUCK YEAH BRAVIARY finally

That's reason enough to be excited for this episode. It might be filler, but meh, Braviary is awesome. Excited!

If it's Ash & Iris, I'm hoping for either an Axew and Scraggy combo or a team consisting of Emolga and Snivy. However, Scraggy and Axew really deserve a tag battle, nearly being brothers and all, so I think I'd like to see them before any other team. How the heck they are going to beat a Braviary + another Pokémon is a mystery to me, though.

If it's Ash & Iris, I'm hoping for either an Axew and Scraggy combo or a team consisting of Emolga and Snivy. However, Scraggy and Axew really deserve a tag battle, nearly being brothers and all, so I think I'd like to see them before any other team. How the heck they are going to beat a Braviary + another Pokémon is a mystery to me, though.

Scraggy OHKO Braviary's counterpart, Mandibuzz. But they're different Pokemon with different statistics. Braviary is apparently owned by a trainer as well. I say Scraggy could hold ground against him. Axew could too with his Giga Impact and Dragon Rage.

from the picture on the Above website, I hope the dub title is "Meanwhile in Iowa..." for that picture.lol. but what is reased so far info wise us not too appealing to me. another tag battle, you say? YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Ash and co. battle twin brothers in a tag battle. Hasn't this already been done before, you know, during DP?!

Braviary gets to debut here, so this episode can't be too bad.

This had better be a tag battle with Palpitoad and Stunfisk together...

Actually, Maggyo would be a great choice here, if Dent is battling - it's also an Electric-type, and it can fly...sort of.

Palpitoad and Stunfisk would be the best choices here. Both are ground types and have a history together.

Palpitoad and Stunfisk would be the best choices here. Both are ground types and have a history together.

That's a great idea. Plus they both haven't battled in ages.

Stunfisk battled in the Junior Cup. xP But yeah, it was just for a couple of seconds.

I'd much rather see Emolga and Stunfisk though. I really want Iris to participate in this, and I'm curious to see how she'll act in a tag battle. :'<

Also, could the twins' other Pokémon be a Drilbur? The calender did show a Drilbur too for October, but it could of course belong to the Iris arc too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom