• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW100: Iris Returns to the Village of Dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW100:Unsure

So can we finally see the Elder outside of a flashback now?

So, Iris will receive two episodes after all? I'm surprised, but happy about it.

If this one airs at the 25th of October while the other one airs at the 8th of November, will there be a break between? :/

I'm disappointed that the Dragon Village seems to be close to Opelucid City.
In the games, Drayden brought Iris to Unova from a different region, and I thought that the anime might explore that after the league.

Edit from Dogasu: Not everyone's played B2W2 yet, so I've put spoiler tags around your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

This saga just get's better and better.

I just really hope that the elder doesn't call Ash a kid too. I was hoping Dawn would stand by Ash, but she didn't, so i'm hoping the Elder finally makes Iris stop with that

I just really hope that the elder doesn't call Ash a kid too. I was hoping Dawn would stand by Ash, but she didn't, so i'm hoping the Elder finally makes Iris stop with that

I doubt that the village's Elder would start calling Ash a kid. XD

It's just typical immature behaviour, not like it means anything. That's why Dawn joined in at it too. I doubt neither Iris or Dawn would want to hurt their friend.

Excellent, more backstory on the Dragon Village :D

I'm really curious as to what the elder is going to say about Iris' progress. I also really hope we possibly see some other trainers with similar goals to Iris, some babies starting off with their own Kibagos, awwww

Hydreigon. Could it be? The same Hydreigon?

I'm tired of Iris. Seems that she is getting more attention than Ash lately. Hope she gets the crap beat out of her by the elder. I mean lose big time. So badly she don't show her face for like 5 episodes. That would be perfect.

I'm tired of Iris. Seems that she is getting more attention than Ash lately. Hope she gets the crap beat out of her by the elder. I mean lose big time. So badly she don't show her face for like 5 episodes. That would be perfect.

I can agree with you, it's like the writers have forgotten Ash is the main character of the anime, yet the writers seen to love Iris a lot for some reason.

We get to see Iris trying to calm down a Hydreigon. Oh joy...

If only the writers were able to think of something else for her to do.
I'm tired of these episodes focused on Iris, they are all the same to me, she sees a Dragon-type Pokémon with a problem, we get some tedious drama, she uses her magical powers, and the problem is solved. Meh.

I'd be more excited to see this episode if it was called "Iris returns to the Village of Dragons and stays there!!" :p But seriously now, it's nice that the elder will finally appear outside of a flashback. I hope she explains in detail what she was talking with Drayden.

Oh God, is this going to become a gag on the forums? That as soon Iris gets near a fully-evolved Pokémon everyone's going to be like ''just watch Iris catching it'', ''Iris will totes catch it'', ''Iris is taking care of it... OMFG SHE'LL CAPTURE IT''.

It's really too bad the Dragonite wasn't an outrageous Dratini instead. At least that way we might never would've had to go through this gag.

Since there's no proof she might capture it, please take that kind of talk to the capture/evolution thread please.

yeah I really hope Iris stays in the Dragon village to complete her training of course that would mean they would have to evolve Axew which they can't do. But then again the can retcon there way out of the whole "it is Iris' mission to evolve Axew thing". But no they won't get rid of Iris this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom