• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Items previously exclusive to Japan's chain of Pokémon Centers, as well as many other products related to the series, are now available to buy online through Amazon.co.jp's newly launched Pokémon Store.

Read more on Bulbanews

Woohoo!

But I'll probably not be able to afford any, considering international shipping costs and generally being a university student. But still... Woohoo!

I wasn't even aware that amazon had a domain there. I was under the impression that Rakuzen was their equivalent.

They have games going all the way back to Red/Green (which is very reasonably priced). They've also got stuff like TCG2 and Box, along with GB/A cables and transfer paks. If anyone wants this stuff that isn't shipped internationally, there's always the option of buying a Japanese PO box and forwarding everything from there

Naturally, this comes out after I shelled out $180 for exclusive Club Nintendo golden-nun-chuck and classic-controller. ._.; Gonna have to wait 'til Christmas before I can get anything.

Either way, though, awesome~ Bookmarked.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!

My pikachu plushie has been awful lonely, time to give him a piplup !! YESS!!

I would love to buy stuff, but I do not possess the ability to read these infernal moon runes they insist on writing everything in.

Amazon.co.jp doesn't ship outside of Japan, I'm pretty sure.

So if anyone wanted to get anything and they don't live in Japan, they'd have to get a Middleman Service, which would mean more extra fees.

I might do that, in fact P:

Oh goodness; I went to translate the page and I got THIS in the side bar.

Censored for some language

The origin of the character "Pokemon" loved by children around the world game. Such as "sex" Communication and the exchange and competition "and a collection of" such as raising collect, with your friends, the elements of the play is chock full of Pokemon us full of personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom