• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza Pokémon Dolls to be available: Meowth, Emolga, Ducklett Pok

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza Pokémon Dolls to be available: Meowth, Emolga, Ducklett Pokémon ...

Meowth, Emolga, and Ducklett Pokémon Dolls can now be selected as avatars for a player's "My Page" on the Pokémon Global Link. Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza Pokémon Dolls will be available to decorate the Dream World via password starting Nov. 16, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza Pokémon Dolls to be available: Meowth, Emolga, Ducklett

Looks like more hinting about a possible RSE remake if you ask me.

Re: Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza Pokémon Dolls to be available: Meowth, Emolga, Ducklett

I would love to think this is hinting at RSE remakes on the 3DS.

Did we get Lugia and Ho-Oh dolls just before HGSS were announced?

They are being released very close to RS's 10th anniversery in Japan, Im sure it's a lot to do with that, though I wont rule out the possiblility of a remake hint, it would be very nice to see a 3DS remake of these games sometime soon.

Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza have already been given in events in Japan in Generation V so I hope when these become available in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand at least one of those Pokémon will be given over Wi-Fi Mystery Gift. I think the next main series games will start Generation VI on the 3DS and then RSE remakes will be released a year later like FireRed and LeafGreen were made before Emerald.

Darn it, once again this is Japan only :(

Looks like more hinting about a possible RSE remake if you ask me.
That looks more like grasping at straws if you ask me. There have been Dream World dolls of various Pokémon, including the Kanto and Johto starters.

sonic10158 said:
Did we get Lugia and Ho-Oh dolls just before HGSS were announced?
The Dream World didn't exist then. As far as actual merchandise is concerned, Generation III Pokémon are hardly being featured despite Ruby and Sapphire's tenth anniversary.

I'm going to have to agree that this doll promotion, a RS Remake hint does not make. During the last few months there have been various legendary doll promotions, now is just the Weather trio's turn.

So we have a billion dolls. And about 10 non-Japanese events.
Yay... another 3 dolls to add to the pile...
I'd love to see the R/S remakes though.

Hey guys, don't speculate about RSE remakes on Generation V as the Weather Trio (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza) had already been given in events in Japan. I also don't expect RSE remakes until Gen VI.

I've updated the article to announce that the Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza Dolls are now available internationally 8 days earlier than the Japanese Global Link. The password to obtain the Pokémon Dolls is HDW3AD which can be found in a message sent to Pokémon Trainer Club Mailboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom